Animation Join our team!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian
We're Vow of Volition,
a music/comedy band and channel on YouTube (20k+ subs)
We make poorly animated jokes, sketches, and bits about bands we like. We do all our own scripting, editing, voiceover, music, all of it, but we'd really love to work with new/more people to keep up with youtubes starving algorythm.
Let us know if you'd like to animate with us! We'd give you our voiceover, script, and any notes on w/e relation there is between the two.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure, I could be interested. Go check out my animation channel to see if collaboration could be a posibility.
I have tried to check your channel out but your channel-link is not set up right.......So you might get that fixed:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian
Sure, I could be interested. Go check out my animation channel to see if collaboration could be a posibility.
I have tried to check your channel out but your channel-link is not set up right.......So you might get that fixed:)
Fixed it :)
Also, I like your videos! If you watch one of our "how to write likes" you'll see the same crumpled paper background sometime lol. There's a little more movement in ours that I wonder about.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
COOL channel:up2: And a lot of subscribers too.
I will have to check it out when I get the time. Maybe we could do some kind of collab some time?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We'd love too!
Awesome:)
Maybe you could make a fun script and the voiceover and I could make an animation movie to that??
Then we could show the video on both our channels (with links shout out or whatever:))

Rydiante

Reaction score
I might be interested if you're still looking?

Rydiante

Reaction score
We are! Have you seen any of the stuff we've made?
I have, I guess I'm just having a hard time finding the animated stuff. Unless by animation you're referring to motion effects instead of the drawn stuff? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?