Gaming JOIN OUR PC COLLABORATION TEAM!!! (PC Only)

HeavyTbone

Reaction score
Hello, my name is HeavyTbone (16).
I'm looking for people to recruit for our collaboration team!!!

I want to create a collaboration team in which you can be part of. This can help the both of us grow in subscribers and views (so it helps us both!!!). If you're interested in my offer, please leave something down in the comments. Down below are the requirements.

Requirements
- Gaming channel
- 100 +/- subscribers (or 50 if you make awesome content)
- Awesome content (Could be montages or commentary)
- A decent microphone
- A gaming pc
- 15 + Years old

Thing we don't want
- Mobile games

Optional
- Webcam
- Living in the US, UK or West Europe. (Because of timezones)

Note
:
I live in The Netherlands (Europe) so that means that I live in a country with a different time zone. So keep in mind that I can't always upload since I have school and stuff. I have at the time that I'm writing this 717 subscribers at my current channel ( Youtube - heavytbone ). But I will start a new channel soon.

So yeah that's it. If you're interested in my offer, please leave something down in the comments or add me on Discord Heavytbone#7617 or email me on my business mail Raihankaskandar@gmail.com

PvtPsycho

Friendly Neighborhood Psycho
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is HeavyTbone (16).
I'm looking for people to recruit for our collaboration team!!!

I want to create a collaboration team in which you can be part of. This can help the both of us grow in subscribers and views (so it helps us both!!!). If you're interested in my offer, please leave something down in the comments. Down below are the requirements.

Requirements
- Gaming channel
- 100 +/- subscribers (or 50 if you make awesome content)
- Awesome content (Could be montages or commentary)
- A decent microphone
- A gaming pc
- 15 + Years old

Thing we don't want
- Mobile games

Optional
- Webcam
- Living in the US, UK or West Europe. (Because of timezones)

Note
:
I live in The Netherlands (Europe) so that means that I live in a country with a different time zone. So keep in mind that I can't always upload since I have school and stuff. I have at the time that I'm writing this 717 subscribers at my current channel ( Youtube - heavytbone ). But I will start a new channel soon.

So yeah that's it. If you're interested in my offer, please leave something down in the comments or add me on Discord Heavytbone#7617 or email me on my business mail Raihankaskandar@gmail.com
You present an interesting offer.
I only have 4 subscribers but I’ve just recently obtained my gaming computer again (went through basic training in the army) and am looking to make some pretty cool videos. I’m 20 years old and have a pretty great schedule for recording.
You can see my latest two videos on my channel.
I have a professional microphone just not set up yet.
So yeah.
Apologies if I don’t meet the standards but I’m qualified equipment and time wise

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
i have recently deleted my 350 sub channel as it was going into a direction I didn't want it going to and I have started a new channel. does this mean I cant join the groups as I don't meet the 100 or 50 sub mark? I have a good mic and am experienced with youtube, editing and gfx as a whole. I'm 16 and out of school as of recent living in the uk. if the sub count is a problem I understand ;)Also what games would be required as I need my money for buying Christmas presents lol

Last edited: