Is this a good idea for future videos?

Kamikaze

Hi everyone, while on YouTube I came across videos where people talk about stuff that their interested in or just funny stuff that has happened to them (basically sharing my views of stuff in a funny way, while also making funny videos) In 2 weeks I will have literally all the time in the world, and I was thinking as I can (sort of) animate, I could combine both together and make animated videos that are funny and interesting with me speaking over background animation. I'm unsure whether its a good idea and people would actually like it. What do you think? I'm 16 in a few weeks but I have a fairly deep voice.

Thanks for your time and any opinions or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
If you were to do a animation commentary type of video I think that if done right, like fairly clean animation and if you have an alright mic you should be pretty good because those type of videos seem pretry popular at the moment. But it's all up to you if you want to.

Always love those kinda videos, even simplistic animation works well with the funny type story's
Don't know if you have ever watched Domics, but he does this kinda thing on his channel and it works really well in my opinion c:
So I would say go for it, I would like to see it!

Hi everyone, while on YouTube I came across videos where people talk about stuff that their interested in or just funny stuff that has happened to them (basically sharing my views of stuff in a funny way, while also making funny videos) In 2 weeks I will have literally all the time in the world, and I was thinking as I can (sort of) animate, I could combine both together and make animated videos that are funny and interesting with me speaking over background. I'm unsure whether its a good idea and people would actually like it. What do you think? I'm 16 in a few weeks but I have a fairly deep voice.

Thanks for your time and any opinions or ideas are greatly appreciated.
This sounds like a cool idea, especially if you did animations about funny or embarrassing moments in your life!

I love storytime videos so if you can do those I think that'd be amazing!! But usually most people only like them if they're from a popular youtuber. Otherwise just like the above poster said maybe commentary on some recent events (ie. Pop news, etc.) Something that can grab peoples attention!

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if the idea would be good, but looking at your comments I am gonna do it :D

Always love those kinda videos, even simplistic animation works well with the funny type story's
Don't know if you have ever watched Domics, but he does this kinda thing on his channel and it works really well in my opinion c:
So I would say go for it, I would like to see it!

I love Domics! He was part of the reason why I wanted to do this :)

I think that if you'd place the story you want to tell in that animated world, it would work. Good luck! I'd love to see the final product

Back