Is the concept good

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried it last week but it didn't work so now I'm back to try it another time. I am curious about what you guys think of the concept me doing videos of sheetmusic. So my channel is about music, especially mainsteream and EDM. I make mainly sheetmusic videos but once in a while I post like a performance of one of the orchestras I am in. So I hope you guys give honest feedback and tips on how to improve. Thank you in advance.
Here is the link if the one below isn't working:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMOk82RVKY26DMPMYKBHQA

Last edited:

EpicAspect

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think so. You make pretty decent music so keep doing what you're doing.

TheGameGateway

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I definitely enjoyed your latest video with the orchestra performance, haven't had much time to check out the rest of your channel, but I definitely like the concept.

speakpixels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think the idea is cool try working on your thumbnails and also your intro on this video for example is much too long.

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I definitely enjoyed your latest video with the orchestra performance, haven't had much time to check out the rest of your channel, but I definitely like the concept.
Thank you
I think the idea is cool try working on your thumbnails and also your intro on this video for example is much too long.
I was working on thumbnails but I don't have Photoshop yet (I had a trial version) and soon there will be thumbnails thank you for your comment on what I can improve. The intro is just 10 seconds so I can't see what's wrong with that

speakpixels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you

I was working on thumbnails but I don't have Photoshop yet (I had a trial version) and soon there will be thumbnails thank you for your comment on what I can improve. The intro is just 10 seconds so I can't see what's wrong with that

10 seconds doesn't seem very long but when you're watching a video from someone you don't know much about it's probably better to get right to the point/content of the video so you don't lose them. Think of how long 1 Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi etc. is before you've even gotten to the content.

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe get a more quality microphone to pick up the tones better. You're gonna be making music so it will come in handy for everythings. Also set up the shot yourself first on a tripod, get better focus, it was a bit blurry. Cheers though, nice playing.

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe get a more quality microphone to pick up the tones better. You're gonna be making music so it will come in handy for everythings. Also set up the shot yourself first on a tripod, get better focus, it was a bit blurry. Cheers though, nice playing.
It wasn't a professional quality I know, but it wasn't ment for that. It's just filmed with a phone and that's not the best[DOUBLEPOST=1492115171,1492115146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cheers though, nice playing.
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1492115254][/DOUBLEPOST]
10 seconds doesn't seem very long but when you're watching a video from someone you don't know much about it's probably better to get right to the point/content of the video so you don't lose them. Think of how long 1 Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi etc. is before you've even gotten to the content.
What's smart to do? Actually do an intro or not to do one. Or should I make my own intro but then shorter with just my logo

speakpixels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It wasn't a professional quality I know, but it wasn't ment for that. It's just filmed with a phone and that's not the best[DOUBLEPOST=1492115171,1492115146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1492115254][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's smart to do? Actually do an intro or not to do one. Or should I make my own intro but then shorter with just my logo
Yeah, it should be much much shorter. Maybe put it as on overlay on your video or at the end of the video. You know how youtube will let you upload a logo to place on your video try putting some branding there.