Is my Youtube channel better for huge earnings.

Is my Youtube channel good standing for huge earnings.

• Total voters

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Day by day my channel goes down and earnings reduce. I don't know why this situation fall, please check out my channel and advice me what should I do now?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Day by day my channel goes down and earnings reduce. I don't know why this situation fall, please check out my channel and advice me what should I do now?
Unless you have the major football leagues' permission to post game footage and can prove that to YouTube, if I were you, I would begin by removing all football related clips from your channel. Then I would carefully view everything YouTube has on their Copyright School, as there are also some restrictions on how software screen captures may be presented.

After all of that is done, I would think about just why you are on YouTube. If you only came to make money instead of show people your own creativity, you should consider another path.

Kaleido

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube is not a good way to make money. You have to dedicate years of your life to making ORIGINAL content in order to see some real earnings. Get a job and stop stealing videos would be my advice.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Reviews and Channel Feedback :)

Reactions: Sk Jony