RCJGAMING

Rcj gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi everyone rob here from rcj-gaming
can u help me please i'm on 271 subs but views are only about 20 can u take a look at my videos and give me sum feed back please.good or bad ill take um all on broad
many thanks rob

TheKays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tbh for me, It's too many people producing Minecraft content and it is often the same kind of content.. This kinda makes me not wanna give your channel a shot. Design could be better, thumbnail design, structure etc.

Reactions: RCJGAMING

Willy_Ville

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your channel could use a bit of work. I'd say you should work a bit harder on making some more attractive thumbnails, speak up into the microphone. The Sub to view ratio is not the best ratio, but you got to ask yourself "what content did most of my subscribers sub for?" .

If I can give you some advice:
  1. I only have 20 subs but my videos get more views than how many subs I have. I learned that promoting is very important, but only if you're doing it right. For me, I know where my audience is, so I try to share my videos within their communities. That can be on facebook, forums, etc
  2. I'd say you should add some light fun background music to keep the mood up on your let's plays. (I can hear some sort of music in the background but it's so faint)
  3. For your minecraft let's plays, if you're looking for an audience i'd suggest you play on PC and play on a multiplayer server. There are communities of players like yourself who play on the same servers. Maybe that can help you grow your audience and it also opens a chance for collabs
  4. Lift your mood up just a bit. My first impression when watching was that it seemed you weren't having a ton of fun.

I like what you're doing with your shout out Sundays btw. Good luck to you in the future hopefully you can improve

RCJGAMING

Rcj gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tbh for me, It's too many people producing Minecraft content and it is often the same kind of content.. This kinda makes me not wanna give your channel a shot. Design could be better, thumbnail design, structure etc.
ok thats cool thank you,im going to try play more games

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Reviews and Channel Feedback :)

RCJGAMING

Rcj gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel could use a bit of work. I'd say you should work a bit harder on making some more attractive thumbnails, speak up into the microphone. The Sub to view ratio is not the best ratio, but you got to ask yourself "what content did most of my subscribers sub for?" .

If I can give you some advice:
  1. I only have 20 subs but my videos get more views than how many subs I have. I learned that promoting is very important, but only if you're doing it right. For me, I know where my audience is, so I try to share my videos within their communities. That can be on facebook, forums, etc
  2. I'd say you should add some light fun background music to keep the mood up on your let's plays. (I can hear some sort of music in the background but it's so faint)
  3. For your minecraft let's plays, if you're looking for an audience i'd suggest you play on PC and play on a multiplayer server. There are communities of players like yourself who play on the same servers. Maybe that can help you grow your audience and it also opens a chance for collabs
  4. Lift your mood up just a bit. My first impression when watching was that it seemed you weren't having a ton of fun.

I like what you're doing with your shout out Sundays btw. Good luck to you in the future hopefully you can improve
thank you so much on feed back ,ill try and put sum of your advice into my videos thank you