Images for Videos?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
I want to make videos where I read creepy stories/urban legends/creepy pastas/etc, and play images in the background. Like many of the other scary videos on YouTube. My question is where or how can I use images in my video without getting a copyright strike. I want to be able to someday monetize my videos so I don't want to have videos with copyrighted stuff in it. Where do people get the images they use in their videos to avoid getting a copyright strike? Do I need to sign up for a stock photo shot? Would that even work to prevent the copyright issues?

> Go to Google
> Type what you are looking for
> Go to 'Images'
> Under the magnify glass click on 'Tools'
> Go to 'Usage rights'
> Select 'Labeled for reuse with modification' or 'Labeled for reuse' depending if you are going to modify it.

That's it! Goodluck!

> Go to Google
> Type what you are looking for
> Go to 'Images'
> Under the magnify glass click on 'Tools'
> Go to 'Usage rights'
> Select 'Labeled for reuse with modification' or 'Labeled for reuse' depending if you are going to modify it.

That's it! Goodluck!

Oh wow! I didn't know it was that simple! Thank you so much I will definitely do this, this is an amazing resource thank you so much[DOUBLEPOST=1527561698,1527561269][/DOUBLEPOST]
I recently made a post about how to use wikipedia for images. Here is the post ->
Just checked this out and another resource I didn't know existed thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1527561732][/DOUBLEPOST]All this time I thought I was going to need to sign up for a stock photo site and I wasn't real happy about that. Amazing to know that these things are out there. Thank you all

Back