Images for Videos?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to make videos where I read creepy stories/urban legends/creepy pastas/etc, and play images in the background. Like many of the other scary videos on YouTube. My question is where or how can I use images in my video without getting a copyright strike. I want to be able to someday monetize my videos so I don't want to have videos with copyrighted stuff in it. Where do people get the images they use in their videos to avoid getting a copyright strike? Do I need to sign up for a stock photo shot? Would that even work to prevent the copyright issues?

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
> Go to Google
> Type what you are looking for
> Go to 'Images'
> Under the magnify glass click on 'Tools'
> Go to 'Usage rights'
> Select 'Labeled for reuse with modification' or 'Labeled for reuse' depending if you are going to modify it.

That's it! Goodluck!

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
> Go to Google
> Type what you are looking for
> Go to 'Images'
> Under the magnify glass click on 'Tools'
> Go to 'Usage rights'
> Select 'Labeled for reuse with modification' or 'Labeled for reuse' depending if you are going to modify it.

That's it! Goodluck!
Oh wow! I didn't know it was that simple! Thank you so much I will definitely do this, this is an amazing resource thank you so much[DOUBLEPOST=1527561698,1527561269][/DOUBLEPOST]
I recently made a post about how to use wikipedia for images. Here is the post ->
Just checked this out and another resource I didn't know existed thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1527561732][/DOUBLEPOST]All this time I thought I was going to need to sign up for a stock photo site and I wasn't real happy about that. Amazing to know that these things are out there. Thank you all