I'm Stuck

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello!
So 2017 was a pretty rocky year for my YouTube channel. My subscriber count just kinda stopped growing half way through the year and the views decreased. My subscribe counts only goes from 350-357 and everyday I loose and gain like the same number of subs ever since the summer it's really weird! I was just wondering if there was a way I could fix my problem and get people interested again.

xoxo Kaitlyn

Necrovarius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is nothing to fix, this is what happens to every Youtube Channel early on. For the most part of 2017 I sat at 20-23 subs. Until last november when I made a video and it got a lot of views. What kind of content do you make? How are you promoting yourself? Do you have schedule, and is your editing interesting, or is it just one cut?

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
There is nothing to fix, this is what happens to every Youtube Channel early on. For the most part of 2017 I sat at 20-23 subs. Until last november when I made a video and it got a lot of views. What kind of content do you make? How are you promoting yourself? Do you have schedule, and is your editing interesting, or is it just one cut?
Ohhh okay! I make mostly fashion based videos and I like to share my videos on google plus, I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays mostly, and my editing is just basic editing like cutting out "umms" and "uhhs" and I don't like making it flashy

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you do fashion based videos. I'd suggest showing some of it off with Pictures of some of the fashion in the video(s) on places like Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram. I'm sorry to say Google+ is dead as crap. I'm surprised, people still use that.

I hope that helps. :)