I'm not sure what to do

Alexxd25

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey! So recently I've neen getting a bit more views than normal and people say "I don't know how you are so small" or " you should have more subs!" And well I don't know if it's true but I've seen some channels with THOUSANDS of subs that post pretty "meh" content and I was thinking that maybe if I got the exposure, if people actually found my videos, I could get somewhere! Are there any tips for that? Actually have people find my videos? Because it takes quite a bit of digging to find some of them D: Please help! Thanks a ton!

SerjEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I heard that Pewdiepie sold his soul to satan. lol jk.

Have you tryed promoting your content on social media site? This can really help a lot if done right.[DOUBLEPOST=1465277163,1465276711][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked your channel and I have to ask how you getting so many views? We have about the same subs but on average you get good views. Many of my videos don't get over 25 views until a month later.

Reactions: AllenSae

Brimfor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I heard that Pewdiepie sold his soul to satan. lol jk.

Have you tryed promoting your content on social media site? This can really help a lot if done right.[DOUBLEPOST=1465277163,1465276711][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked your channel and I have to ask how you getting so many views? We have about the same subs but on average you get good views. Many of my videos don't get over 25 views until a month later.
High quality thumbs and nice title make a lot of difference I get around 10-50 views in the first week on a lot of my videos with 20 subs

Alexxd25

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just checked your channel and I have to ask how you getting so many views? We have about the same subs but on average you get good views. Many of my videos don't get over 25 views until a month later.
I just have nice thumnails, titles, descriptions and I tag my videos AND I already share them on social media

Reactions: SerjEpic

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Chances are they just got a boost of exposure either from a social media platform or from a topical video they made that was well ranked in SEO.

You also have to keep in mind that Let's Players are in quite possibly the most diluted genre on YouTube. You're going against a HUGE library of videos that are just like yours. In order to really blow up is to get one of your videos shared frequently or come in at the right time when a videogame begins getting huge. Ever noticed the sliter.io and agar.io explosion? A bunch of small time youtubers began featuring that game and, by the use of misleading thumbnails and titles, they became a youtube sensation over night.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey welcome :) A lot of people tell me that If i wanted to start a youtube channel (which i am currently) that I should stay consistent with my content! So I believe anyone can do it! Stay motivated and shoot for the stars! Good luck bud.

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score
hey! So recently I've neen getting a bit more views than normal and people say "I don't know how you are so small" or " you should have more subs!" And well I don't know if it's true but I've seen some channels with THOUSANDS of subs that post pretty "meh" content and I was thinking that maybe if I got the exposure, if people actually found my videos, I could get somewhere! Are there any tips for that? Actually have people find my videos? Because it takes quite a bit of digging to find some of them D: Please help! Thanks a ton!

I think you probably don't have a very realistic notion regarding the quality of the content you're creating. You do gaming videos and you talk over it. That's it. You don't do a bad job but you also don't do anything that i would consider different or much better than many other similar channels. The reason you're not getting many views is simply because there are way too many gaming channels out there doing the exact same thing. There's no way around that unless you create something absolutely amazing that people can't find in any other more popular channel