I'll review your channel!

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I see a lot of people on here wanting feedback, and some never getting it, so I figured I would offer to give some feedback! I also would just love to find more smaller channels to watch.

I would love to give more technical feedback. More on ways to improve the overall quality of your videos.

I also would love to hear what you think is the #1 thing you could improve on!

Gaming channels: Watching long Let's Play's isn't really my thing, so sorry if my advice is really basic.

Reactions: Dickjutsu

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I would love some feedback! I think the one thing I could improve on the most is my speaking ability. There are often times where I end up stumbling on what I want to say and I really want to move away from that and be able speak with a more natural flow. Thanks in advance!

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Sure JV Trammel you could give my Channel a look :) I would appreciate fresh feedback!

#1 Thing I would like to improve on is my Camera shakes when filming.
Next would be on how to improve my focus, I get distracted easily and it could be weeks or months before I'm ready to work on a video.

Thanks man!

Ticostacos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could always use feedback I think I could improve with my audio it's hard to find the right balance

Veg Club

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm a very small/new channel. Would love some feedback if you have the time.

AncientEmma

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey JV Trammel, I would really love some feedback! :) I just started out about a month ago and would really love to build a community. The background in my videos will change because I just came back from college, so I have to figure something else out now.

I think the biggest thing that's troubling me right now is that my most popular video is candy tasting. While I didn't want to focus my entire channel around food, people keep suggesting I do more. I'm torn now between doing it every so often and posting a food tasting video one day a week and a different type of video on another day of the week (sort of like Hannah Hart, who I think is amazing.)

Any input or advice you have concerning my channel is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much :)

George Chen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! If you have spare time feel free to check out my channel and let me know what you think. I think personally I'm a bit awkward but I'm still trying to get more comfortable in front of a camera. I also need to have a introduction video so people would get a general idea of who i am.

Let me know what you think! PS: I'm a vlogger at the moment!

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Throw me some feedback ;) I'm definitely working on originality. Largest scrutiny by far for me is being similar to a certain "science" channel and I completely get it, but it still takes a lot of work to make my videos. Going to learn to expand a bit to become more original! Thanks bud!

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
I would love some feedback! I think the one thing I could improve on the most is my speaking ability. There are often times where I end up stumbling on what I want to say and I really want to move away from that and be able speak with a more natural flow. Thanks in advance!
Hey! Your channel is really awesome! Again, I'm not a big fan of gaming channels, but yours I really enjoyed. Your branding is really well done, and all the music, the voices, and the sfx of the game are really well mixed. I had no problems understanding what you were saying. I liked that in a lot of your videos you kept it casual and just had fun in the games, and only cut to the interesting parts. Keep it up![DOUBLEPOST=1463101975,1463094225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure JV Trammel you could give my Channel a look :) I would appreciate fresh feedback!

#1 Thing I would like to improve on is my Camera shakes when filming.
Next would be on how to improve my focus, I get distracted easily and it could be weeks or months before I'm ready to work on a video.

Thanks man!
Hey! I found your channel to be very interesting! The video quality is good, and the audio quality can range from OK-Good, which is fine for daily vlogs....if that's what your content is. I think the biggest problem with your channel is from a new viewer, it's hard to understand exactly what your channel is. Obviously we can see that there is some vlog type videos and some cosplay but for me it was kind of confusing on what to make of it all. In a lot of the stuff you don't directly address the viewer and explain things, so for a newcomer it's hard to understand where you are, and what you're doing. I think it would be best to work on that, and how often you upload. Good Luck!