Ideas for Fanbase name??

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know how to ask this question or even if this is a relevant question for the stage of my YouTube life..but I was recently asked what I would name my fanbase with my channel name being SkylerHenricksVlogs...I was confused and lost because number one I had no idea and number two I hadn't even began to fathom the thought of needing a name with as low subscriber count and amount of views that I have..Just curious though what would the community on here could come up with for a name and then when do you think it's necessary???

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are there any catchphrases or words you are known to use on a regular basis?

Reactions: Skyler Henricks

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would imagine a name to come from the subscribers. Like they would come up with it themselves..

Reactions: Skyler Henricks

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would imagine a name to come from the subscribers. Like they would come up with it themselves..
I definitely agree! I know some creators will ask or have a poll with names to see what they come up with!! Thank you for the advice I was just curious to see what people could come up with!!

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never seen any fanbase names for big youtubers. What are some of them? I imagine they're awful, lol.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Idk I've only seen a few and I've heard of the paul brothers have names for their fanbase and then sara dietchy calls hers peachy fam and I've seen some family vloggers and other vloggers call there fanbase different names

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've never seen any fanbase names for big youtubers. What are some of them? I imagine they're awful, lol.

Pewdiepie calls his fans "bros".

*cringe* lol

(I'll move this over to the branding forum. :) )