Idea for Dislikes! Message to YouTube!!

1) Great to see another soccer channel! Love it!

2) Congrats on the amount of views/subs you ALREADY have in 3 weeks.

3) I know what you are saying about dislikes but they are just a term for haters. Nothing you can do. Dislikes are actually good because it shows youtube "someone is actually watching this". Sponsors don't care if people actually watch the video, they care that they get the product in front of their target audiences eyes

Keep it up! and keep the ball rolling!

1) Great to see another soccer channel! Love it!

2) Congrats on the amount of views/subs you ALREADY have in 3 weeks.

3) I know what you are saying about dislikes but they are just a term for haters. Nothing you can do. Dislikes are actually good because it shows youtube "someone is actually watching this". Sponsors don't care if people actually watch the video, they care that they get the product in front of their target audiences eyes

Keep it up! and keep the ball rolling!
Thats a really good point bro! Thanks for the reply didn't realise that! And haha its the best sport in the world man. Its been crazy i can't believe it, loved every minute of it! You too mate good luck with the channel! I just checked out your kevin de bruyne video ahaha! Just subscribed! Great content man, Keep it up!!!!

I think all this would make is more hate comments, which is no-good either. Personally, I think the removal of the dislikes altogether would be best for the channels, since you'd just be able to either like the video, or not like it, but not dislike it.

I think all this would make is more hate comments, which is no-good either. Personally, I think the removal of the dislikes altogether would be best for the channels, since you'd just be able to either like the video, or not like it, but not dislike it.
Good point! That would be possibly a better idea. I doubt youtube will ever enforce this unfortunately!

Maybe YouTube could let channels choose if they want dislikes or not. I know you can disable the ability to rate a video but there is no way to choose if you want just like or dislikes or both
Yeah that could be an idea but doubt youtube will enforce it because its unnecessary cost which won't make them anymore money unfortunately

Back