I want to know who unsub me?

Bola

Reaction score
is there any App or setting to know who unsub me? Tired of people begging for sub for sub and when you do they unsub later. Please any help with this ?

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know of any personally, but I agree with GrgakGames, Sub4Sub never really helps you out, or them for that matter. I would mostly suggest only subscribing to people you enjoy and ignoring future sub4sub beggars.

Bola

Reaction score
I don't know of any personally, but I agree with GrgakGames, Sub4Sub never really helps you out, or them for that matter. I would mostly suggest only subscribing to people you enjoy and ignoring future sub4sub beggars.
T
Thanks ,I will definitely ignore the beggars from now on[DOUBLEPOST=1481423981,1481423959][/DOUBLEPOST]
It should not matter.

Sub4Sub is trash anyways that should not be how you gain someones subscription
Thanks .

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
is there any App or setting to know who unsub me? Tired of people begging for sub for sub and when you do they unsub later. Please any help with this ?
I don't think there are any applications for that but try not to get involved with sub for sub. It's better if you focus on all your loyal subscribers. I wish you the best :)

Reactions: darkstarmedia

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Sub 4 sub is one of those gray areas, where overall my quick answer would be don't do it. But for my first 3 months, it's probably one of the factors that helped me get engagement in my channels. But you have to be very strategic about it, and only sub back to someone whose actually commenting and interacting with your channel. If it's someone whose clearly just copy and pasting stuff, then that would be an automatic delete. But if it was someone who I could tell by their comments actually watched my videos, I would give their channel a chance and see if I could build some relationship. However, if you're going to take this route, have the mentality from the start that this is only very short term growth and you want to get away from it as soon as possible.

Reactions: Bombiebru