Services I review your channel! :)

Meh why not i can use some feedback let the ripping begin :p
KDawg - hi there :p
Your trailer is amazing :cool: quality is nice and the video is overall really informative.
Channel art: Both - banner and picture fit perfectly together! I like that.
You got some really nice custom thumbnails, they look great.
You could think about your channel description and tell us what you're doing on youtube.
I like your video style + sweet 720p :)
Nice job!

Sure! Look at my channel all you want. ( and you know you want to ;) )

I really like your channel art. Looks a-very nice.

Alright :D
So...your channel banner and picture both fit together and look quite nice.
I think they could tell us more about what you're doing on Youtube.
Your trailer...well...lol :D Okay. Nice 720p hd quality. Interesting topic. But what do you want to express with these bears sitting on your shoulders? Whatever, they made me keep watching your trailer :)
You don't need custom thumbnails with text...yours look quite funny :)
You could change the location of your recordings, but it's not that important. Your channel description isn't really meaningful, you could change that to sth. which attracts the audience more.
But - overall nice channel :)
Thanks, I just put the channel trailer as my latest video, what description would you recommend for my latest video? :)

I'm always looking for more feedback so I can improve quickly. Blast some criticism my way. I can take it! :D (Thanks in advance)
Hi :)
Your channel banner is really cool and tells us a lot about what you're doing on Youtube. Great artwork!
You could create a welcome trailer that additionally explains what your channel is about.
Great thumbnails - they attract the audience!
Describe yourself more in the "about" box. Tell us everything about you :)
Overall - well-designed and structured channel! Nice!

Hi :)
Your channel banner is really cool and tells us a lot about what you're doing on Youtube. Great artwork!
You could create a welcome trailer that additionally explains what your channel is about.
Great thumbnails - they attract the audience!
Describe yourself more in the "about" box. Tell us everything about you :)
Overall - well-designed and structured channel! Nice!
Thanks so much for the feeback. Now in return I'll give you some :D
Artwork Banner - Amazing. Simple. Explains what your channel is about really well.
Thumbnails - Very professionally done. Makes me want to click on them.
Intro Video - Was crazy! And made me want to watch more.
A few things I would suggest to grow your channel is to link your social networks to your artwork banner so I can click them without having to open the about tab and put a little more into the about tab. Right now it says COD Montages and more. When I first look at it I want to know what "more" means. Other than that your channel has a lot of potential! ;)

cool please review mine i will check out your channel as well[DOUBLEPOST=1367960274,1367959949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there!
My name is NekroBaer!
I will review your Youtube channel and give you feedback!​
If possible, i give you advice at how to improve the appearence of your channel.​
Feel free to start!​
(As service in return, please also take a look at my channel and leave some feedback. Thanks!)​
nice channel love your banner

Sure! Look at my channel all you want. ( and you know you want to ;) )

I really like your channel art. Looks a-very nice.

This.banner.is.amazing! :D
I love tacos btw.
Nice 720p quality. You could improve your thumbnail design - it looks quite boring..but keep the taco! ;)
Short, pregnant channel description, good quality content. Nice :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367960793,1367960529][/DOUBLEPOST]
cool please review mine i will check out your channel as well[DOUBLEPOST=1367960274,1367959949][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice channel love your banner
Double post ;)
Both - your channel banner and picture makes me feel welcome on your channel.
I noticed that you render 1080p - if that takes a long time, just take 720p hd. You can hardly see any difference.
Improve your thumbnails: Make them express your topics! Keep attention to the graphic dimensions, so that the thumbnail will stay HD even in small size.
Your channel has potential - take your chance to optimize it :)

This.banner.is.amazing! :D
I love tacos btw.
Nice 720p quality. You could improve your thumbnail design - it looks quite boring..but keep the taco! ;)
Short, pregnant channel description, good quality content. Nice :)
Thanks for the review!
Banner and avatar was made by PainWritter
Thumbnails- They are a W.I.P and I am still working on them.
I never actually thought about my channel description, didn't think it was that important. I don't even know what it says there XD
Again THanks for the review!

Can you check my channel out i could do with some feedback
Hello there.
Umm. Did you know that your trailer video isn't availabe in some countries because of content things?
You have to change that if you want to grow your audience.
Use custom thumbnails to optimize your video quality.
Nice 720p quality!
Overall good channel appearance :)

Hello there.
Umm. Did you know that your trailer video isn't availabe in some countries because of content things?
You have to change that if you want to grow your audience.
Use custom thumbnails to optimize your video quality.
Nice 720p quality!
Overall good channel appearance :)
wat do u mean it isnt avaiable in some countries wat countrys lol

Back