I Recently Started a Funny Game Review Channel. Would Love Some Feedback Please

ItsOcean

Hey! So recently I started a Videogame Review Channel with the goal of making funny reviews that aren't just someone talking about the game, but making it funny and entertaining to watch. I would greatly appreciate any feedback! I am aware that I look at my phone a lot during the video and my mic peaks a lot, I have implemented improvements for future videos. I am also fine with overall channel feedback if possible please. Thank you for your time! :)

Although I'm not one to watch reviews much, you got me at 0:23 and I had to laugh lmao.

Your editing style is funny and so is your commentary -- I think the only thing I can say is just to reiterate not to look at your phone so much, and the "popping" noises of your mic

Although I'm not one to watch reviews much, you got me at 0:23 and I had to laugh lmao.

Your editing style is funny and so is your commentary -- I think the only thing I can say is just to reiterate not to look at your phone so much, and the "popping" noises of your mic
I appreciate the kind words! I have the improvements in place now so there's no more phone or popping issues :)

Back