I Recently Started a Funny Game Review Channel. Would Love Some Feedback Please

ItsOcean

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! So recently I started a Videogame Review Channel with the goal of making funny reviews that aren't just someone talking about the game, but making it funny and entertaining to watch. I would greatly appreciate any feedback! I am aware that I look at my phone a lot during the video and my mic peaks a lot, I have implemented improvements for future videos. I am also fine with overall channel feedback if possible please. Thank you for your time! :)

NervousLatte

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Although I'm not one to watch reviews much, you got me at 0:23 and I had to laugh lmao.

Your editing style is funny and so is your commentary -- I think the only thing I can say is just to reiterate not to look at your phone so much, and the "popping" noises of your mic

Reactions: ItsOcean

ItsOcean

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Although I'm not one to watch reviews much, you got me at 0:23 and I had to laugh lmao.

Your editing style is funny and so is your commentary -- I think the only thing I can say is just to reiterate not to look at your phone so much, and the "popping" noises of your mic
I appreciate the kind words! I have the improvements in place now so there's no more phone or popping issues :)