I REACHED 100 SUBS!! WHAT NOW?

RavenAlixis

Hey guys! My goal for the longest time, since january was to hit 100 subscribers on youtube and a couple of days ago I finally reached it! But now than I have I honestly dont know what my next goal should be and what should I expect now that I reached my goal. So the questions I have now are

Is 100 subscribers harder to reach or 1,000?

Should I do a big video if so what?

And should I celebrate overtime and overtime I reach a new 100 subs?

Should I now join a network?

No, the first 1000 is very hard, even the first 2000. After 2000 it gets quicker, after 5000 even quicker, and after 10000 still even quicker.

You should always aim to do "big" videos. By big I assume you mean a gateway video. Practically though, we try to do a gateway 1 out of 4, simply because they take so much more work. But you never know or can predict what will be a gateway really, that's why you keep trying and hope 1 takes off.

No, you shouldn't really. I think you can celebrate 1000, 10000, then perhaps 20000 or 50000, and of course big round numbers at the top

No, networks don't give you anything you can't get yourself, plus they don't care about 100 sub channels. The only time you join a network is when you have enough bargaining power to negotiate a deal where you keep 90%+ of your revenue.

Your next goals should be to keep cranking out videos, improve your craft, grow your audience and reach, assuming you want to grow.

You can go without a goal! I have no goal. I just upload to upload really. I don't mind my subscriber count. I would like a community, though. That would be nice. Anyway! Enough about me! Yes I think you should make a big thank you video. Just a fun video of you doing something you enjoy and saying thank you to all of the lovely people who subscribed!

No, the first 1000 is very hard, even the first 2000. After 2000 it gets quicker, after 5000 even quicker, and after 10000 still even quicker.

You should always aim to do "big" videos. By big I assume you mean a gateway video. Practically though, we try to do a gateway 1 out of 4, simply because they take so much more work. But you never know or can predict what will be a gateway really, that's why you keep trying and hope 1 takes off.

No, you shouldn't really. I think you can celebrate 1000, 10000, then perhaps 20000 or 50000, and of course big round numbers at the top

No, networks don't give you anything you can't get yourself, plus they don't care about 100 sub channels. The only time you join a network is when you have enough bargaining power to negotiate a deal where you keep 90%+ of your revenue.

Your next goals should be to keep cranking out videos, improve your craft, grow your audience and reach, assuming you want to grow.

Thank you for all the detail! I will keep posting loads of videos and making them better and better!

Congratulations on your first 100! I thought 100 was difficult to get to, but honestly, getting to 1,000 was harder. I'm getting close to 2,000, and that's been a struggle, as well, so I'm trying to just take it as it comes.

Back