Music I play the Piano. You can sing. Let's collaborate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Maiber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there,

as the title says, I play the Piano and I'm looking for a singer or singeress to collaborate with.

So far I mainly did Covers of Soundtracks by Ludovico Einaudi and Yann Tiersen. But I want to expand my portfolio now and try some new genres like Pop or RnB.

I'm really open for all kinds of songs as long as I can transcribe and play it on the piano and you can sing it.
One of my favorites would be "The Fray" (pretty much every song, love them all)

So tell me if you're interested, let's fill the world with beautiful music and grow our Channels together!

-Michi

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Oh wow, that's really nice.
I just wish that I had the voice of a singer and I would 100% be down.

Good luck on finding a partner in crime, you'll definetely find someone on here or reddit.
Fiverr is also a great place to find a singer for $5.

Regards
Kevin

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really wish I could sing. :/ I've always wanted to be able to sing! My voice is just too raspy due to some incidents I did as a dumb 15 year old teenager.
I've tried to train it, but I just can't get it down :(

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey I'm trying to create a Music Video for school so maybe would collab on making the video? I need someone that is able to do the cover for I'm blue just instrumental of course.

Kylesmile047

Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to create a Music Video for school so maybe would collab on making the video? I need someone that is able to do the cover for I'm blue just instrumental of course.
I like to think I can sing. I want to grow my channel, and I would love to sing for someone and do a collab. Maybe I could help you?

Gio521

Reaction score
Hey Michael :) Definitely want to collaborate with you :) I love singing pop and r&b, you can check out my channel to see if I'm what you're looking for :)

Hit me up at giojohnmusic@yahoo.com if you're interested!

I hope to hear from you soon man!

-Gio John

Status
Not open for further replies.