I need your opinion...

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there guys, and well as you've seen in the title of the thread, I'm in need of your opinion on an idea I have for a video... Anyways I want to do a challenge video with a friend of mine, but he doesn't speak english and my channel is in english... So I was thinking of doing the video in czech (our both native language :D) and putting english subtitles in it... What do you guys think about that? Do you think it will be enjoyable to watch or just a waste of time? Let me know :D

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Does your friend understand spoken english? You might speak english and let him reply in czech and subtitle his lines. It should save you a bit of work in post production and mantain the english speaking nature of your channel.

Reactions: Dochiito

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might have to ask him bc I'm not sure about that lol but thanks a lot, I actually didn't think of that ^^

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the subtitle idea is great !! That way, you have the option for your czech audience to watch but also english and other english speakers to watch :)

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the subtitle idea is great !! That way, you have the option for your czech audience to watch but also english and other english speakers to watch :)
I'm glad for that :D that's what I was thinking as well just wanted to have other people's opinions on it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1476542028,1476541942][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could challenge each other to speak each others language!
Well we are both czech so that'll be a bit pointless haha but you just might come up with an insane idea for other challenge :D

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly it will be a great idea...love this idea...adding a subtitle will be great....& I thing it will be great enjoyable video :)

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly it will be a great idea...love this idea...adding a subtitle will be great....& I thing it will be great enjoyable video :)
thanks a lot for your opinion man :D I'm still playing with it in my mind but we'll see what comes out of this haha

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think that's great! It's a terrific solution to getting your friend into your video.

Dochiito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that's great! It's a terrific solution to getting your friend into your video.
thanks, I'm actually surprised it received so much possitive feedback :D and I feel like videos with friends are more interesting then videos by yourself, so that's why I'm trying to figure this out haha