I created a new comedy channel and i have only one video in it
Please can someone check it out and tell me what i should improve

Please watch and give me advice

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hi, congrats on 1st post,,,,,,,, the video is fun, I like the end, good idea,,,,,,,,, I would work on thumbnail design>make letters bigger so that it will be easier & faster to understand what the video is about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Also if you want to reach world wide audience, if possible>speaking English might be a good idea but that's up to you/your abilities & depends what audience you are targeting

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bud. So What I’d suggest for you to do is to work more on thumbnail, work around with text make it bigger more interesting (mb add shadow). Also add more to the title, something general that ppl search on YouTube, something like: hungry man | comedy skit. And to reach wider audience, like was mentioned before, try to either sub is in English or add English subs so more people can understand what’s going on.
Also it doesn’t hurt to create playlist on your channel, and add more videos to it so people can binge more of your content.
So that’s be all for now, hopefully this suggestions will help

Reactions: farukhassan933

farukhassan933

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bud. So What I’d suggest for you to do is to work more on thumbnail, work around with text make it bigger more interesting (mb add shadow). Also add more to the title, something general that ppl search on YouTube, something like: hungry man | comedy skit. And to reach wider audience, like was mentioned before, try to either sub is in English or add English subs so more people can understand what’s going on.
Also it doesn’t hurt to create playlist on your channel, and add more videos to it so people can binge more of your content.
So that’s be all for now, hopefully this suggestions will help
Thanks a lot I'll try and do what you said

Reactions: Vladdy