I don't as of yet have a "big" following on youtube and asking for my viewer's feedback has proven a challenge so I come to you The youtube Talk Forum for I am in desperate need of some feedback. I have no intended goal in what I upload I just want to make great funny content for the viewer's viewing pleasure. I have given in to the commentary insanity and decided to make a "decent" commentary video on the recent Fouseytube drama. I beg of you people not to be biased against me for offending your lord and savior Fouseytube and just give honest feedback.

Thank you for the feedback,
ChaoticNarcotic

Last edited:
I like it! It is funny! Although, I'm not a big fan of this kind of video, yours was good. You had a lot of funny jokes and stuff in it instead of just ranting.

30 seconds of talking about how often you're going to upload and etc is a big killer for me. No one knows who you are, so why should they subscribe right? How are they going to be interested, hearing that for the first 30 secs of the video is going to make people click away almost instantly.. I'd just go straight into it after a nice short introduction that'll make people wanting to hear more. IMO.

I like it! It is funny! Although, I'm not a big fan of this kind of video, yours was good. You had a lot of funny jokes and stuff in it instead of just ranting.

Thank you so much. I honestly am not a big fan of these kinds of videos but I wanted to make my own version of them. I wanted to make them funny in a way that delivers a message to the audience without being so negative. Glad my idea was a success and again Thank you so much.[DOUBLEPOST=1468923765,1468923634][/DOUBLEPOST]
30 seconds of talking about how often you're going to upload and etc is a big killer for me. No one knows who you are, so why should they subscribe right? How are they going to be interested, hearing that for the first 30 secs of the video is going to make people click away almost instantly.. I'd just go straight into it after a nice short introduction that'll make people wanting to hear more. IMO.

I really wanted to clarify first because I am not a commentary channel and I think i made a decent effort since it (arguably) contain some jokes to keep the viewer hooked. I would like to thank you for your review and I can say that the explanation was a one-time thing .

Back