I need your advice. About everything.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys.
I was thinking to create a kids entertainment channel (you know, those annoying channel that play games on tablet and are everywhere) just to see how well i can manage a Youtube channel and see how far i could get with it, but i really need your advice. And i need it like step by step:
How to set it up, how to properly set up all the channels "Status and Features", monetazation activation (or how it's called), branding, channel kewords, how to link it to adsens if and when i'll ever make any money (i'm not makeing it for the money, but still), how shlould the titles, tags and description look like and so on. Every bit of information you could provide would be deeply apreciated.

Thank a lot guys, you're the best.

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well the first step would be to create an Adsense account and link it to the YouTube account. If I’m not mistaken you need 10.000 views to be eligible for monetization. When it comes keywords I recommend tube-buddy, just give it a google search, the pro version is only 4,99 $ until you get your channel off the ground. One word of advice, be a little careful when it comes to kid’s content. YouTube is currently under heavy fire due to people abusing the system and basically baiting kids to watch violent stuff trough the kids YouTube app.

Reactions: Hashtag10

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello guys.
I was thinking to create a kids entertainment channel (you know, those annoying channel that play games on tablet and are everywhere) just to see how well i can manage a Youtube channel and see how far i could get with it, but i really need your advice. And i need it like step by step:
How to set it up, how to properly set up all the channels "Status and Features", monetazation activation (or how it's called), branding, channel kewords, how to link it to adsens if and when i'll ever make any money (i'm not makeing it for the money, but still), how shlould the titles, tags and description look like and so on. Every bit of information you could provide would be deeply apreciated.

Thank a lot guys, you're the best.

You seem to be asking for people to do everything for you.

To succeed at YouTube, you need to take some initiative yourself. What specific action have you taken so far in order to find out the above information (apart from this thread?) :)

Have you browsed the relevant sections of this forum?
Have you searched this forum? http://yttalk.com/search/?type=post
Have you followed the relevant creator academy courses ? - https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/browse?viewType=course
Have you used YouTube's online help ? https://support.google.com/youtube?hl=en#topic=7505892
Have you watched all the relevant YouTube help videos ? https://www.youtube.com/user/YouTubeHelp

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You seem to be asking for people to do everything for you.

To succeed at YouTube, you need to take some initiative yourself. What specific action have you taken so far in order to find out the above information (apart from this thread?) :)

Have you browsed the relevant sections of this forum?
Have you searched this forum?
Have you followed the relevant creator academy courses ? -
Have you used YouTube's online help ?
Have you watched all the releveant YouTube help videos ?
I saw this post earlier and really held back on a blunt response. Glad you came in to word it better!

100% agree on initiative. Start doing, stop asking. The basic steps are outlined to you once you start a channel on YouTube. Anything else more specific can be found with a quick search. If you need more abstract and intuitive advice, then a forum like this can be great.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
100% agree on the last 2 posts. Do your own research, there's channels like ThinkMedia & Video Influencers on youtube that can help you out with all those questions.
Take action, you have to start somewhere. You won't have an overnight success so expect to have very little numbers for awhile. Work hard, have consistency, keep learning new ways to make your videos better. Success doesn't just get handed to you on a golden plate, you gotta work hard for it & mainly on your own unless you sort out a team for your channel/content.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well the first step would be to create an Adsense account and link it to the YouTube account. If I’m not mistaken you need 10.000 views to be eligible for monetization. When it comes keywords I recommend tube-buddy, just give it a google search, the pro version is only 4,99 $ until you get your channel off the ground. One word of advice, be a little careful when it comes to kid’s content. YouTube is currently under heavy fire due to people abusing the system and basically baiting kids to watch violent stuff trough the kids YouTube app.
Thanks man. Your advice had something to offer and you didn't play the moral high ground and not offering only complete BS. :)

Reactions: NocturnalGTX

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks man. Your advice had something to offer and you didn't play the moral high ground and not offering only complete BS. :)

I gave you 4 links, each of which contained hundreds of articles and videos to read and watch which contain all the answers direct from the source.
Have you read and watched them all? Or were you expecting us to do it for you, summarise all the info and then type out a long reply with all the steps?

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
In all honesty, @Crown gave you the best answer you can possibly get based on your inquiries. I highly suggest you take a look at the links if you want some direction for publishing on YouTube. Not about moral high ground. It's about taking the steps to realistically improve yourself.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with all 3 statements above me. You have to do your own research there’s lots of information on this forum you can learn from. I also believe in learning on your own by trial and error, you’re not going to be perfect especially in the beginning of your new channel you’re going to mess up but that’s okay you will learn from those mistakes to make your content better. I’ve been on YouTube for two years and I’m still learning something new every day. Each video I see improvements, of course I will make a few mistake but that’s how it is no content creator is perfect, every good creator learns what to do and not to do to by making mistakes. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The way I see it - YouTube is extremely competitive. Right now, there are hundreds of thousands of people all over the world who are in the process of starting a new YouTube channel., just like OP. You have to work harder and smarter and be more pro-active than 90% of them if you are going to have a fighting chance of making a success of it. That means taking action, taking initiative, being autonomous and making things happen. I would also argue that this advice is valid for all aspects of life, not just YouTube but I digress.