I need your advice. About everything.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Thanks man. Your advice had something to offer and you didn't play the moral high ground and not offering only complete BS. :)
Sorry? Complete BS? I gave you 2 channels to have a look at that could help you immensely! Infact those 2 channels helped me out a tonne. Moral high ground? I don't see how anyone's comment on here to you was on any moral high ground, we were all being honest & giving you truthful & helpful advice. Since you already take most of our advice as BS, here's another one.... If you can't handle constructive criticism & some honesty to help you out, then youtube or any kind of creative collaborative industry is not the right pathway for you.

Crown is 1000% right in his last comment. This advice is valid for all aspects of life. Like i also said before, you don't just get success handed to you on a plate, you have to work hard for it.

Reactions: Crown

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see things escalated real fast, initially I was feeling happy that the author found what I have written helpful without realizing the “BS” at the end, now I feel a bit guilty and it’s quite unpleasant to see that quoted over and over again. Anyway, I get the feeling that people found what I posted shallow and that’s ok, I’m also here to learn and communicate. Without a shadow of a doubt Crown’s post was more suited and helpful, hell, it got me to check the academy creator courses. The only advice I can give at this point is to not reply with this is “BS”, it’s extremely disrespectful, especially to someone whose initial intention was to help. Those are my thoughts on the whole thing.

Last edited:

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi, I already have a YT channel but I want a second one. Somebody make it for me and do all the stuff it needs, k, cool, thanks, make sure to have the money go to me not you, k?

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I see things escalated real fast, initially I was feeling happy that the author found what I have written helpful without realizing the “BS” at the end, now I feel a bit guilty and it’s quite unpleasant to see that quoted over and over again. Anyway, I get the feeling that people found what I posted shallow and that’s ok, I’m also here to learn and communicate. Without a shadow of a doubt Crown’s post was more suited and helpful, hell, it got me to check the academy creator courses. The only advice I can give at this point is to not reply with this is “BS”, it’s extremely disrespectful, especially to someone whose initial intention was to help. Those are my thoughts on the whole thing.
It wasn't just adding the 'BS' at the end, it was the whole thing of "didn't play the moral high ground and not offering only complete BS."
He literally said that everyone except you, gave entirely BS answers. Yes all our comments were meant to help him & we were all quite polite & nice but honest. Like I said, if he can't handle some honesty when it comes to assistance, then maybe they should try a different hobby/side job. I'd like to see this person handle all the haters & trolls you end up getting on youtube after awhile. The creative entertainment industry is very competitive! You have to really make yourself stand out & work your a** off, majority of the time, on your own. I'm a professional freelance model, if I couldn't handle being rejected a few times by casting agents & hear constructive criticism on how to improve etc. then i wouldn't of made it to where I am now. No one helped me when i was starting out modelling 10 years ago, i learnt things the hard way, i stuck it out & only the past few years has it really started to pay off. Although, even now i'm still learning because the creative industry just keeps growing & it's awesome.

YTtalk is full of amazingly talented & smart people always wanting to help out, if people keep saying stuff like this, it'll turn into that no one will want to help because they'll just get shut down.
Which is unfortunate.... this is a great forum!

Reactions: Crown

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It wasn't just adding the 'BS' at the end, it was the whole thing of "didn't play the moral high ground and not offering only complete BS."
He literally said that everyone except you, gave entirely BS answers. Yes all our comments were meant to help him & we were all quite polite & nice but honest. Like I said, if he can't handle some honesty when it comes to assistance, then maybe they should try a different hobby/side job. I'd like to see this person handle all the haters & trolls you end up getting on youtube after awhile. The creative entertainment industry is very competitive! You have to really make yourself stand out & work your a** off, majority of the time, on your own. I'm a professional freelance model, if I couldn't handle being rejected a few times by casting agents & hear constructive criticism on how to improve etc. then i wouldn't of made it to where I am now. No one helped me when i was starting out modelling 10 years ago, i learnt things the hard way, i stuck it out & only the past few years has it really started to pay off. Although, even now i'm still learning because the creative industry just keeps growing & it's awesome.

YTtalk is full of amazingly talented & smart people always wanting to help out, if people keep saying stuff like this, it'll turn into that no one will want to help because they'll just get shut down.
Which is unfortunate.... this is a great forum!
After reading your message not much comes to mind in terms of a response and I think the reason for that is that I feel anger coming from it. I don’t know if it’s aimed at me, the person who made the thread asking for help or just in general, maybe I’m just misinterpreting things altogether. Anyway, in the end it comes to this, I was happy that I could be helpful especially since the response that came after mine was extremely overwhelming and from one of the staff members no less. I did not realize It at the time, I got a popup with a message and a like, opened the thread, read the message, left a like and i went about my business, only after a few hours and a lot of alerts did I open the thread again, read all the post and was like this is not good, to the point that I felt I had to intervene. In conclusion, the author of the thread found what the noob said useful for whatever reason while calling BS advice from people with a lot more experience, I don’t fully understand the moral high ground part from a language point but i am conscious now of its implications, something I was not at first and I think that was my mistaken. I’m sorry if I offended anyone in any way shape or form, that was not my intention. This all I have to say regarding this thread and my involvement in it.

Last edited:

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
After reading your message not much comes to mind in terms of a response and I think the reason for that is that I feel anger coming from it. I don’t know if it’s aimed at me, the person who made the thread asking for help or just in general, maybe I’m just misinterpreting things altogether. Anyway, in the end it comes to this, I was happy that I could be helpful especially since the response that came after mine was extremely overwhelming and from one of the staff members no less. I did not realize It at the time, I got a popup with a message and a like, opened the thread, read the message, left a like and i went about my business, only after a few hours and a lot of alerts did I open the thread again, read all the post and was like this is not good, to the point that I felt I had to intervene. In conclusion, the author of the thread found what the noob said useful for whatever reason while calling BS advice from people with a lot more experience, I don’t fully understand the moral high ground part from a language point but i am conscious now of its implications, something I was not at first and I think that was my mistaken. I’m sorry if I offended anyone in any way shape or form, that was not my intention. This all I have to say regarding this thread and my involvement in it.
I don't know why you think at all that we were offended by your comment? We were offended by the person who created this thread. None of the annoyance or any comments after our helpful comments were aimed at you at all. The anger that you're feeling, again is not aimed at you. Seriously confused on how you would think that when most, if not all the comments were towards the creator of this post & creator of the "moral high ground & BS" remark. I couldn't care less that the creator of this post found your comment helpful, infact thats great, but like i've said before, his insult towards the rest of us was inappropriate & unnecessary.

Reactions: NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
None of the annoyance or any comments after our helpful comments were aimed at you at all. The anger that you're feeling, again is not aimed at you. Seriously confused on how you would think that.
That’s great to hear! Yes, I was confused, this thread blew over extremely fast with not the best direction and I got overwhelmed. Thanks for clarifying and have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki120113