I need some help..

MrButlerC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have some several questions to ask

1. Do I really need to join a network? and why?
  2. When making gameplay videos, does it really necessary to continue from the day I left or I can play a bit without recording it and later I record it for 2nd episode?
  3. Best sharing social media place? Twitter or ??
  4. Does a website is needed? or just Facebook page is okay?
  5. Does live cam or video cam my expressions while playing is important?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have some several questions to ask

1. Do I really need to join a network? and why?
  2. When making gameplay videos, does it really necessary to continue from the day I left or I can play a bit without recording it and later I record it for 2nd episode?
  3. Best sharing social media place? Twitter or ??
  4. Does a website is needed? or just Facebook page is okay?
  5. Does live cam or video cam my expressions while playing is important?
I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

That's a lot of questions. ^^

For question 1, I suggest you browse the networks sub-forum -> http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-monetization-partnership-forum.34/

Good luck :)

Kira.Yamaguchi

The Legend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
1. Depends. If your channel is growing bigger, you'll need a network to help you grow more and for support (especially with claims and such)
2. Ask yourself, if you're going to watch someone play, would it be okay for you to watch an episode and then on the next one it starts off with some random place and you don't know how he got there?
3. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr. Almost everywhere, even in real life. Sharing them with your friends would already help a lot.
4. Websites or social media sites are only optional. They are mostly for communicating with your fans/viewers a lot easier than in Youtube.
5. It's not really necessary to have a face cam but if you have a boring voice, or attitude, or character then I believe people wouldn't watch your videos. Most people like to see people play with face cam so they can see your reactions while playing (especially if it's a horror game).

I hope I helped you out. If you have further questions, feel free to reply.

MrButlerC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Depends. If your channel is growing bigger, you'll need a network to help you grow more and for support (especially with claims and such)
2. Ask yourself, if you're going to watch someone play, would it be okay for you to watch an episode and then on the next one it starts off with some random place and you don't know how he got there?
3. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr. Almost everywhere, even in real life. Sharing them with your friends would already help a lot.
4. Websites or social media sites are only optional. They are mostly for communicating with your fans/viewers a lot easier than in Youtube.
5. It's not really necessary to have a face cam but if you have a boring voice, or attitude, or character then I believe people wouldn't watch your videos. Most people like to see people play with face cam so they can see your reactions while playing (especially if it's a horror game).

I hope I helped you out. If you have further questions, feel free to reply.
Okay, I thought MCN will help smaller channel to grow?
The current problem is I live at Indonesia and it's really hard to share to them, they are not really into Youtube stuff and 3rd world problems :/ y'know internet is kinda expensive here to get a good one. But thanks! You answer is really helpful :D

Kira.Yamaguchi

The Legend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Okay, I thought MCN will help smaller channel to grow?
The current problem is I live at Indonesia and it's really hard to share to them, they are not really into Youtube stuff and 3rd world problems :/ y'know internet is kinda expensive here to get a good one. But thanks! You answer is really helpful :D
I live in a 3rd world country too. Philippines.
The internet is also bad here.

But try other networks too ^_^