Do forums actually help for promoting your videos?

• Total voters

Danielfirth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys,

I am currently a new YouTuber trying to make it just like anyone else but I find it so hard to get my name out there... Marketing and promoting my channel is the hardest thing for me because it's something I am not familiar with so i need to turn to forums for help!

I know that correctly marketing your channel and promoting it the right way really boosts views and subscribers and personally I don't want to go to other channels and just spam because I don't think that is the way forward and it just makes people dislike you because it comes across as desperate.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated since i need to improve in this area!

Have a great day!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys,

I am currently a new YouTuber trying to make it just like anyone else but I find it so hard to get my name out there... Marketing and promoting my channel is the hardest thing for me because it's something I am not familiar with so i need to turn to forums for help!

I know that correctly marketing your channel and promoting it the right way really boosts views and subscribers and personally I don't want to go to other channels and just spam because I don't think that is the way forward and it just makes people dislike you because it comes across as desperate.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated since i need to improve in this area!

Have a great day!

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in this section.

Good luck :)

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awh man yttlk has been to much help to me and other channels. Other forums too :p