I need help with making another video!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have made some great videos lately,:D but now i have no idea what video to make next.

Any ideas anyone?

Hope you are all okay :)

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It seems like every few weeks or so i run out of ideas and think I can never come up with a good idea/thing/place to make a video about.. Then almost always, I'll be laying on the couch watching American Dad, and a new idea will just hit me..
Don't force it, it will come...

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It seems like every few weeks or so i run out of ideas and think I can never come up with a good idea/thing/place to make a video about.. Then almost always, I'll be laying on the couch watching American Dad, and a new idea will just hit me..
Don't force it, it will come...
Thank you so much! :D i really appreciate it :) and don't worry i won't force myself to make another video :)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Thank you so much! :D i really appreciate it :) and don't worry i won't force myself to make another video :)
What he means is that you shouldn't strain your brain. Making videos is fine. It's coming up with the ideas that can be a b*****d. You could even think of a idea whilst editing The Seekers with me as well :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What he means is that you shouldn't strain your brain. Making videos is fine. It's coming up with the ideas that can be a b*****d. You could even think of a idea whilst editing The Seekers with me as well :)
Yeah i should mate :)