I need help from a graphic designer for a Banner

ImNutty

Reaction score
Hey everyone! To be short, sweet, and simple:

My name is Nutty, I obviously make youtube videos, and feel like it's time for an upgrade.

A friend of mine drew my logo a few months back, and I don't plan on changing it, I think it fits my channel and me to a T.

BUT I need a new banner, here is my criteria:
- Preferably hand drawn/cartoonish look (Vanoss and WILDCAT's thumbnails as an example)
- FULL creative licensing, I'm getting closer to monitization and would need your O.K on that.
- The PSD or Illustrator Source Files (preferably PSD versions)

With that out of the way, here is my idea:
- A drawn image of maybe like a peanut bag (like a sack) spilling over, and spilling my logo (the peanut) all over the place

Pretty simple I think?
I've done graphic design work in the past, but I cannot draw for my life.

P.S Will pay IF necessary, that is a conversation for another day though.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the REQUESTS forum. :)

KyliePoexy

Reaction score
The glucophone has a yea cosmic, mesmerizing report that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Finished in the course of meditation. Their aspect is comparable to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but only more spacious, with the ability to play any melody. And most importantly, surely all and sundry can play this instrument.
Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no occurrence what sequence you jolt your tongues, you receive a consonant melody - it's simply unimaginable to be occupied in sharp. But we can air the thingummy in any disintegrate of your choice. Instruments are aphoristic and without doubt fit set in a minute luggage or backpack.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info