I Need Commentary Ideas

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If anybody would like to help just post commentary ideas below and I'd really appreciate it because I'm have a hard time thinking of ideas to talk about. (Ideal topic length about 6 minutes)

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Then you shouldn't be a commentator[DOUBLEPOST=1466026259,1466026150][/DOUBLEPOST]To clear up what I said earlier-
If you can't think of an ideas for videos than what is the point of creating videos?

Reactions: miraclelittlepie

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Brexit. Game of thrones

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Then you shouldn't be a commentator[DOUBLEPOST=1466026259,1466026150][/DOUBLEPOST]To clear up what I said earlier-
If you can't think of an ideas for videos than what is the point of creating videos?
That means many of the great books of the world would have never been written if they just stopped when they had writers block.

Funktastic-

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If anybody would like to help just post commentary ideas below and I'd really appreciate it because I'm have a hard time thinking of ideas to talk about. (Ideal topic length about 6 minutes)
hi bud , im only a small channel but what i am big with is my passion for my content. I wouldnt be searching for ideas to make a channel , or just trying to see what others are doing. If you make a channel thinking thats a good idea but have no actual passion in it , it will be for nothing. People would really watch you passionate about tying your shoelace rather than watching you scream down a mic just to get an audience.

Take a few moments and write down what you like doing , love doing more to the point. We all love doing at least one thing , we all have one passion and it is this that you will make a proper go of. Write down the things you like , never mind how boring you may think others may see it. I have found people dont watch videos because of the actual content ( it helps and guides them there ) but its the person they watch to see the reality of it , their feelings about it and if you find something you actually like doing then this will shine through. I think fishing is the most boring thing in the world but i sat and watched a person for over 20 minutes do it because i felt he loved it , i didnt really care about his content , i cared how he cared about it. This is what i believe is the main driven thing in any reality tv.

They watch you , your content helps but over all they watch and connect with you. So if you use something you are not connected with , then the audience wont connect with you. Choose what you like and what you may have a passion for even if it is picking your nose lol. Even if you dont intend to be on screen or commentate. This will shine through in how you present your channel. people who care for what they are doing , have consideration for how it looks. If your channel is a mess , then i my self would not even bother investigating because its obvious not worth time and effort because inside will also be a mess no doubt.

Find your passion dude , and even if your channel fails , you will have had a good time with what you like doing anyway so its a no loose situation.

the funk

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That means many of the great books of the world would have never been written if they just stopped when they had writers block.
No. That is not at all what that means, in context. It would be more like

'Many of the great books of the world would have been written by entirely different people'

Don't ask us for ideas, if you can't come up with any idea.

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No. That is not at all what that means, in context. It would be more like

'Many of the great books of the world would have been written by entirely different people'

Don't ask us for ideas, if you can't come up with any idea.
Why not ask for help if you need it? We all need help sometimes and some people just need a boost to begin with to get the creative juices flowing

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Why not ask for help if you need it? We all need help sometimes and some people just need a boost to begin with to get the creative juices flowing
Why did you start your channel?

Sinser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why did you start your channel?
Honestly just for the fun of it, I had a channel like a year ago but the sane thing happened after a while I just hit wall of uncreativeness and I still haven't gotten over it and I thought maybe trying to get over it and overcome it would fix hopefully fix it.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Honestly just for the fun of it, I had a channel like a year ago but the sane thing happened after a while I just hit wall of uncreativeness and I still haven't gotten over it and I thought maybe trying to get over it and overcome it would fix hopefully fix it.
What do you find fun about youtube ?