I need a good Gaming YouTube Name

Jack Atherton

Reaction score
Most played game on my channel will be call of duty MWR and live streams. Please leave a comment on any good names you think of that I could possibly use. Thanks.

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I wouldn't worry to much about the name so long as it isn't something completely ridiculous, i'd avoid naming it anything to call of duty specific personally incase you move to different games in 6 months time

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most played game on my channel will be call of duty MWR and live streams. Please leave a comment on any good names you think of that I could possibly use. Thanks.
Assuming you love sniping and have a good aim what about "EagleRanger", "DropShot", "DeadEye", "KingScope", "Recoil"

Reactions: Tobes

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the branding discussion forum. ^^

Zach Werre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Before you settle on a name, I would recommend running it through the website namechk.com. It'll see if that name has already been used on not only YouTube, but Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and a lot of other sites. It only checks to see if the name is used in an URL so, on YouTube, for example, someone may not have the URL YouTube.com/DropShot but there may be a channel that has DropShot as its name.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I would take some inspiration from things you love within the game or with similar games. So for example, although ChargunHD is my old name, I thought of it combining two things. My name, Charlie & my favorite weapon of all-time, Shotgun.
[/SIZE]
Charlie + Shotgun - Char-lie + Shot-gun - Char + gun = Chargun

Being creative is key and don't be afraid to use short names as short names are even better because they make them easier to search :)