Animation I need a 2D animator please

DJ Xfinity

Hi I'm Dj Xfinity/Espeon and I'm looking for an animator that does 2D. I want to collab on a track the i have that i really want for people to listen and to know what i want to show. Yes i can give credit to the person. Yes you can put it on your own channel also, i accept it but give me credit. If you are a good 2D animator please be kind to collab with me.
It will be about cats with human personlities and body if you want info about it.

Last edited:
Just FYI - animation is difficult, especially if done well. You can expect to pay $50+ an hour for a good animator.

This isn't a collaboration request but a request for free service :) You can use Upwork to maybe Fiverr to hire animators for your video, but I would advise anyone not to do this work for free.

Just FYI - animation is difficult, especially if done well. You can expect to pay $50+ an hour for a good animator.

This isn't a collaboration request but a request for free service :) You can use Upwork to maybe Fiverr to hire animators for your video, but I would advise anyone not to do this work for free.
Thank you for the information, i didn't know

Hi I'm Dj Xfinity/Espeon and I'm looking for an animator that does 2D. I want to collab on a track the i have that i really want for people to listen and to know what i want to show. Yes i can give credit to the person. Yes you can put it on your own channel also, i accept it but give me credit. If you are a good 2D animator please be kind to collab with me.
It will be about cats with human personlities and body if you want info about it.

How good do you want the animator to be?

It doesnt have to be professional just a decent animator. I just want my stuff combined with other peoples creations.[DOUBLEPOST=1454124722,1454124667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for the info

I am not an amazing animator but I would be happy to animate for you, if not I know some really good animators who might be interested. Btw nice music :)

Last edited:
Back