I made a youtube channel about gaming. Advise?

His new game has a 4.9/5 rating in the Android app store. I don't know if it's a good game or not, but he could put out literally anything and they'd love it.

Like his book?
Seriously what is it going to be about?
What programs he use? lol

Hey so im Nigel Aka xTocki and ive recently made a new youtube channel and i want to focus my channel around gaming/ comedy and just all round fun, i have a big passion in this area and have always aspired to being a youtuber and i know that you shouldnt aim to become famous and i agree this is a hobby ive wanted to do for a long time. but saying that i could use some advise on where to start aha. obviously i need to make my first video, which i will be doing but any other advise would be very much appreciated and would love to get to know some fellow youtubers who have also started out like me.

Thanks for your time.

It's pretty hard to get out there making a gaming channel. Make sure your video quality is nice and that your sound quality is not degrading the video.
Also post frequently, usually once a day. That usually helps people find you faster :p

Like his book?
Seriously what is it going to be about?
What programs he use? lol

It's pretty hard to get out there making a gaming channel. Make sure your video quality is nice and that your sound quality is not degrading the video.
Also post frequently, usually once a day. That usually helps people find you faster :p

Thanks for the advise :)

I just look at the big channels and see what they are doing and what I like about their videos, for example

VanossGaming: His videos are short and funny, edited well and funny sound effects to make it better
KSI: Great personality which I believe is the main part of gaining lots of subscribers, it is entertainment after all
Pewdiepie: I know what you're thinking, but he has 39 million subs for a reason. He is consistent, and the videos are funny (to his audiece) and has a likable personality. He uploads 2/4 times a day. every day. every week. every year. People like consistency.

Also just keep it fresh, don't just copy what everybody else does but rather recreate it!

Back