I made a youtube channel about gaming. Advise?

xTocki

Hey so im Nigel Aka xTocki and ive recently made a new youtube channel and i want to focus my channel around gaming/ comedy and just all round fun, i have a big passion in this area and have always aspired to being a youtuber and i know that you shouldnt aim to become famous and i agree this is a hobby ive wanted to do for a long time. but saying that i could use some advise on where to start aha. obviously i need to make my first video, which i will be doing but any other advise would be very much appreciated and would love to get to know some fellow youtubers who have also started out like me.

Thanks for your time.

With my gaming channel, I just be myself. Play what I want to play. Do what I want to do. If people like it, that's cool. If they don't? That's cool. They'll find something they like on another channel. I started the channel because I have always wanted too make video's. Most of all, I do it because I have fun doing it. I won't ever stop playing a game based on views or subs if I'm still having fun.

Of course there are different schools of thought on the subject but by true to myself in this way, I have enjoyed 99% of the minutes put into the channel. That 1%? Everyone has bad day, right? lol

With my gaming channel, I just be myself. Play what I want to play. Do what I want to do. If people like it, that's cool. If they don't? That's cool. They'll find something they like on another channel. I started the channel because I have always wanted too make video's. Most of all, I do it because I have fun doing it. I won't ever stop playing a game based on views or subs if I'm still having fun.

Of course there are different schools of thought on the subject but by true to myself in this way, I have enjoyed 99% of the minutes put into the channel. That 1%? Everyone has bad day, right? lol

Thats really good advise thanks and i totally agree, ive been playing games all my life and would never stop for anything aha[DOUBLEPOST=1444135831,1444135728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't do anything similar to pewdiepie or you will be slammed by the bros

aha i dont intend to my inspiration comes for vanoss but i dont want to be exactly the same as him, i want some originality too, and irl be honest my accent is really slangy (if thats even a word) i come from the uk right in the heart of the country

My advise is to try and think of original ideas at least for the gaming part. Since it's such a saturated type of channel you def have to have something that people are like hey that's really different I like it! I struggle with that to be honest though. But do what you love also people can tell when your having fun. Don't do games just because it's the next big thing unless you really are interested in it.

My advise is to try and think of original ideas at least for the gaming part. Since it's such a saturated type of channel you def have to have something that people are like hey that's really different I like it! I struggle with that to be honest though. But do what you love also people can tell when your having fun. Don't do games just because it's the next big thing unless you really are interested in it.

Thankyou, i agree, ive heard being in the gaming part of youtube can be tough but i believe i can get through whether i get view/subscribers or not, its something ive wanted to do for ages and im gonna have fun doing it whether people like my content or not aha.

Thankyou, i agree, ive heard being in the gaming part of youtube can be tough but i believe i can get through whether i get view/subscribers or not, its something ive wanted to do for ages and im gonna have fun doing it whether people like my content or not aha.
Yeah I agree. I get excited when people sub to me. But honestly I will probably work on my gaming channel for quit a long time even if it never gets big. I just have lots of fun with it, and I've met lots of cool people because of it.

Yeah I agree. I get excited when people sub to me. But honestly I will probably work on my gaming channel for quit a long time even if it never gets big. I just have lots of fun with it, and I've met lots of cool people because of it.

Haha well goodluck then i hope you reach your milestones and what you want :)

Back