I LOVE CREATING CONTENT! + Motivation to keep going?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Hello everybody, I have been making youtube content for over a month now and it has been f*****g amazing!

I have always wanted to really dive into making consistent content on youtube and putting myself out there has been the best decision ever. 2015 was one of the worst years of my life. I had been so lost and was in the most depressing state of my life, and I finally decided to just put myself out there. Filmmaking and creating in general has always been my passion, but I was stuck on the resources and the time and never had the guts to commit.

My decision to become part of this community and create videos in the last two months of 2015 has been an amazing. I just want to say thank you to all the people that have inspired me, given me feedback, and just given the time to check out my channel. I am the most focused and driven I have ever been in my life, because creating these videos has inspired me to keep going. 2016 is going to be amazing.

I guess I'm writing this to hopefully inspire people that maybe have lost motivation. I am so proud of my most recent upload, and I only hope to get better and better. Keep Going! You have to remember why you started making videos.

Reply to this thread and let me and everyone know what keeps you going! And some tips to come up with ideas! Thanks for any replies.

Love your latest video, man! You have awesome presence on cam, brah! :D I'm just doing youtube for the fun of it, so I still gots lots of motivation :D

Nice Vids, Vlogging shouldn't be too rough to come up with content, your topics so far have been solid.... vlog about something trending might vulture a high amount of views ;)

Do a lot of gaming because it helps with mental health stuff, however it can be very negative for too long.

YouTube however combines what I love about gaming with the awesome feeling of personal achievement!

I want to earn some money through monetization, so that motivates me to keep making videos. Also I love doing lets play videos, it takes all of my stress away :)

In know where you're coming from since lately I felt pretty depressed myself as well. Creating something to make people laugh and giving yourself an outlet for those emotions in a positive manner is the reason to keep going for me. Just the feeling when you've created something out of a mere idea is amazing :)

I'm really happy for you, i'm glad you've found something that motivates you and makes you ultimately happy. :):):)

Also i've just added your video to my watch later notes on my phone for when i finish work :D

I'm really happy for you, i'm glad you've found something that motivates you and makes you ultimately happy. :):):)

Also i've just added your video to my watch later notes on my phone for when i finish work :D
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it.

Back