• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I Hit my First 100 Subs today!

tonyphan

I just hit 100 today. Can't describe how happy I am when waking up and see sub #100. It might not be a lot to others but it means a lots to me. I had been uploading my travel videos on Youtube since the end of 2015 as a way to keep my memories. But it was two months ago when I decided to do vlogging about my trips / adventures here in the Philippines. It started off with a video about me and my girlfriend tried shooting a gun in a shooting range. Then the ideas just keep coming and I just keep filming since then and after 2 months and 13k views, I have my first 100 subs now. Working a full time job and doing travel vlogging is hard. Imagine after a full day of work, you have to start brainstorming the video ideas, learning editing through tutorials on youtube, learning how Youtube works, etc....you know the drill already. It's like working 2 jobs at the same time but this is what makes me happy.

Congratulations!!! Hard work is paying off, way to go! I also checked out your channel and love the vibe! great Banner & Thumbnails :) Way to go!

I just hit 100 today. Can't describe how happy I am when waking up and see sub #100. It might not be a lot to others but it means a lots to me. I had been uploading my travel videos on Youtube since the end of 2015 as a way to keep my memories. But it was two months ago when I decided to do vlogging about my trips / adventures here in the Philippines. It started off with a video about me and my girlfriend tried shooting a gun in a shooting range. Then the ideas just keep coming and I just keep filming since then and after 2 months and 13k views, I have my first 100 subs now. Working a full time job and doing travel vlogging is hard. Imagine after a full day of work, you have to start brainstorming the video ideas, learning editing through tutorials on youtube, learning how Youtube works, etc....you know the drill already. It's like working 2 jobs at the same time but this is what makes me happy.
Wow! Congratulations! And you got that many so quickly! That's very inspiring.

Congrats....That is my next goal too! Just 10 away...Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Scott

Back