• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I hit 2K subs my first month on YouTube!

adl92

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm really happy because I posted my first video on my channel January 5 and I've uploaded 4 videos since and they've all hit at least 1K in views. My first vid has 79k views. I'm almost 50% of the way in watch time to being able to apply for monetization as well (not that I bank on quitting my day job, but I thought that was cool lol).

I was attracting the wrong crowd of people (I do fitness videos and clothing try ons and plan on doing some beauty/lifestyle videos). Lots of creepies. But my recent video I did on Gymshark got a fair amount of female viewers who left comments and thanked me for providing an honest unbiased review. I'm still working on becoming more comfortable talking in front of the camera but I think it's getting better!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats awesome. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: adl92

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations!

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's amazing, congrats! Keep it up :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 2000 subscribers! I hope both the views and subscribers will continue to grow!
It´s always nice to see other people succeed, and benefit from the hard work that are put in to something! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: adl92 and tahlia

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :)

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

I'm really happy because I posted my first video on my channel January 5 and I've uploaded 4 videos since and they've all hit at least 1K in views. My first vid has 79k views. I'm almost 50% of the way in watch time to being able to apply for monetization as well (not that I bank on quitting my day job, but I thought that was cool lol).

I was attracting the wrong crowd of people (I do fitness videos and clothing try ons and plan on doing some beauty/lifestyle videos). Lots of creepies. But my recent video I did on Gymshark got a fair amount of female viewers who left comments and thanked me for providing an honest unbiased review. I'm still working on becoming more comfortable talking in front of the camera but I think it's getting better!
Rock on. Glad the creepers are starting to shift away and you're actually putting together a strong fan base! Also kudos on growing a female audience. I've been trying to build a bigger one myself as a goal, and it's good to see that it's a realistic goal :). Here's to 2,000 subs and to the next two million! (Or however many you want, all the success though Ady!)