• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I have just reached 400 Views

POSEIDONAG

Reaction score
I started around 2/3 weeks ago and i have already reached 400 channel views. This is a big step however i know i need to keep improving. I would appreciate if anyone could give feedback on my channel?

nellythebaud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on getting 400 views I know there’s more for you to improve but for someone that started 2/3 weeks ago, that’s pretty great but I know you’ll get more views by the future.

Reactions: POSEIDONAG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice one! Keep grinding! Check out some big channels out there whose oldest videos haven't been getting many views but they kept uploading new content and evetually they got the recognition they deserved. Good luck, bud!

Reactions: POSEIDONAG

nellythebaud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one! Keep grinding! Check out some big channels out there whose oldest videos haven't been getting many views but they kept uploading new content and evetually they got the recognition they deserved. Good luck, bud!
Thanks it means a lot I’ll keep uploading new content and good luck to your channel also.