I hate my content.

well did you have fun making your stuff? because i make sure to have way more fun than care about anything else when making a video, all my vids meet me requirements of "stupid", so i love my own content in a way but i have had like 1 or 2 i didnt want there anymore so i just deleted them, just have fun, only advice i can give ya.

I tend to be sorta like that just after I've made a video, but if I go back to my videos a few months later, after I've like forgotten the jokes I made and stuff, I often will find myself laughing at myself, haha

well did you have fun making your stuff? because i make sure to have way more fun than care about anything else when making a video, all my vids meet me requirements of "stupid", so i love my own content in a way but i have had like 1 or 2 i didnt want there anymore so i just deleted them, just have fun, only advice i can give ya.

I do have fun, but I guess I'm also ambitious aswell.. but yeah, I've already put like 3 videos on 'private' lol ;p

If it makes you feel any better your sub per veiw ratio is ridiculously high. Did you privatise of delete a load of vids?

By the time I upload a viddeo, I've spent so long editing and staring at my face that I dislike the video (and my face!)
I still can't stand to be in the room when someone watches one of my videos. I feel utterly rediculous.
Don't get disheartened though - it's just you being human, and that's what makes you genuine and likeable :)

I think you make great videos, so you better not get discouraged and quit. :giggle2: Yes, you are right: most of us are indeed our worst critic. There's nothing wrong with being ambitious, but sometimes being a perfectionist is not recommended, especially in the online showbiz, where you have to constantly provide new content.

By the time I upload a viddeo, I've spent so long editing and staring at my face that I dislike the video (and my face!)
I still can't stand to be in the room when someone watches one of my videos. I feel utterly rediculous.
Don't get disheartened though - it's just you being human, and that's what makes you genuine and likeable :)

Being in the same room is so true... my friend started to watch my oldest and most awkward video and I quite literally grabbed the pc out of her hands and turned it off

your videos are really entertaining.

I myself hated my old videos, but I'm getting a hang of things. I'm gonna start something different and hopefully it all works out..

Back