I hate my content.

atypicalvideo

i don't even
In summary, lately I've been feeling fairly down about my channel.. which is ironic as I've been gaining more subscribers than ever.. but regardless I genuinely dislike the majority of the content I make. I don't know what it is, maybe I watch bigger Youtubers and set unrealistic expectations for myself? I know that sounds idiotic, but I'll watch their videos and then look at mine, and feel discouraged..

ahh this thread sounds so whiny.. I don't mean it to.. anyways, I'm curious, do you feel happy and satisfied about the videos you make? I'll be happy with the video as I edit it- but after I upload it I simply cannot stand to watch that video ever again, because for some reason the moment I upload it it becomes the most cringy thing ever.. . Am I the only one who's like this D:?

Nope your not the only one, my last video from the YouTube gathering I thought was a pile of s**t and only uploaded it because it was all we managed to film.

Nope. I feel this way all the time. Like I can do way better and sometimes I wonder why people even like it or if they're just being nice. I think I'll always be this way though haha :) Just use it as a fuel to make things that you like watching! Your videos are awesome though! :D

Honey first of all, your videos are awesome. Don't ever ever question the quality of the content that you post. It's WONDERFULL. There's a reason why you gains so much subs that fast.

And to be honest no. When I create a video. I find it funny at first when I reccord it. Then I start editing it. And then I feel like my video is not funny at all.
Then the moment arrives when I post it and i'm just like: why in the hell did I posted that ? its not even funny and its so lame.

Nope. I feel this way all the time. Like I can do way better and sometimes I wonder why people even like it or if they're just being nice. I think I'll always be this way though haha :) Just use it as a fuel to make things that you like watching! Your videos are awesome though! :D

It definitely is motivational but also sooo fustrating

I know how you feel. My most viewed video is of me playing a game that I didn't have much fun playing. I even stopped the series in the middle of the game because I didn't like it that much. I'm still curious to this day as to why it has so many views.

awe ): I LOVE your content!! I really do! But if you feel like you don't like it, maybe try something new? And don't worry, I'm like that too. Lately I have been watching some of my favorite youtubers old videos, and they are so amazing. And i'm just like, meeeehhhhhhhhh. I get sort of jealous because I don't have their ability to be funny or to be original or to be anything good D: But keep going, giiiirrl! I think you're doing awesome :)

Honey first of all, your videos are awesome. Don't ever ever question the quality of the content that you post. It's WONDERFULL. There's a reason why you gains so much subs that fast.

And to be honest no. When I create a video. I find it funny at first when I reccord it. Then I start editing it. And then I feel like my video is not funny at all.
Then the moment arrives when I post it and i'm just like: why in the hell did I posted that ? its not even funny and its so lame.

I guess we're all our worst critic.. and I suppose it's better to be humble about it than arrogant. I just hate the feeling

I think like 99% of you tubers fell this way, I love my content until it gets uploaded then I wish I could edit it without losing views it has etc

Back