• no

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have an intro that's only a couple of seconds long, which I feel is short enough to not be annoying. I agree with what other people have said about intros longer than about 5 seconds being extremely annoying.

KWKBOX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a logo intro but made sure it is only for a few seconds in the beginning so it is not really necessary to fast forward. As for the channels that play some theme song with a logo for 10 mins like it is an 80s sitcom I fast forward that crap all day no matter how great the intro is.

ninja-boyz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand what you mean. I also don't really like the logo intros either but if they are executed correctly I think they look pretty cool. Personally mine is a little bit less than a second long, but I did that because I couldn't make an animated one.

Cidic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah sometimes, but there are some intros like the T.U.G.S has that you can't resist

AuthorFilms Studios

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make intros and I sort of agree with you. A short 3-5 second intro is fine for branding your channel, but long Intros on peoples videos are annoying and make me skip them (especially if you watch their videos a lot).

Delightfully Dumb

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a really short one. I don't always talk to the camera in my videos, so I find it's a nice way to start the video. That, and all the "hi everybody" and "hello" verbal intros are already taken. :p

KellsZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've always been nervous to use an intro as I personally would be skipping stuff most times especially if its longer than 5 seconds. I usually do Youtube binge watching, so if I'm watching someone's playlists, can get little old seeing same intro constantly. But long as it's not overly long I can stand the few seconds to get to the content, those my two cents though.

QQuartz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont mind nice, simple, original, looking intros, but Im tired of those cheesy 3D intros, usually with trap or dubstep.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like intros. YouTubers with intros are just being professionals. We treat each video as a new video just like a TV show.