I got approved to join the YouTube Partner Programme but my channel is under review

Trendy_Thagaval

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have received the below mail from YouTube stating this "Congratulations – you've been approved to join the YouTube Partner Programme!" & another mail to enable the monetization "Apply for monetization".
When I checked the Monetization page in my channel its showing as still under review. Below are the screenshots Can any one help me out here ?

I tried contacting YouTube via Twitter multiple times but still no response. Is there anyway to contact YouTube for this problem? Please help me out here

Attachments

Trendy_Thagaval

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have received the below mail from YouTube stating this "Congratulations – you've been approved to join the YouTube Partner Programme!" & another mail to enable the monetization "Apply for monetization".
When I checked the Monetization page in my channel its showing as still under review. Below are the screenshots Can any one help me out here ?

I tried contacting YouTube via Twitter multiple times but still no response. Is there anyway to contact YouTube for this problem? Please help me out here

Attachments

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Support is only available to fully monetized channels; sorry.

The most likely reason for this, is your channel needed further review and was approved too early. When it was decided further review was needed it was replaced in thhe review queue.

I'm afraid all you can do now, is wait for this new review to be completed.