I feel stuck. How do you combat stagnated growth?

SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes! I used the same colors and style in my banner, logo, intro and outro. It just gives something professional.
And if you don't have any idea where to begin, watch some video's on youtube, search for logo possibilities.
Just be careful with copying stuff you don't want any strikes on youtube. Be careful with music you choose, make sure it's royalty free and all.

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Yes! I used the same colors and style in my banner, logo, intro and outro. It just gives something professional.
And if you don't have any idea where to begin, watch some video's on youtube, search for logo possibilities.
Just be careful with copying stuff you don't want any strikes on youtube. Be careful with music you choose, make sure it's royalty free and all.
Oh yea, I already am making sure that the music I choose is royalty free. Thanks for all the advice

Reactions: SharSjar

SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yea, I already am making sure that the music I choose is royalty free. Thanks for all the advice
Most welcome! We should be able to help each other out where ever we can. I got all my information for free thanks to a friend and as one youtuber to another I'd love to pass on my knowledge. EVEN! When I'm very new to all of this myself.

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Most welcome! We should be able to help each other out where ever we can. I got all my information for free thanks to a friend and as one youtuber to another I'd love to pass on my knowledge. EVEN! When I'm very new to all of this myself.
Thanks! I'll take any helpnI can get!

Reactions: SharSjar