I don't get a single cent

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone
I've this issue with my channel, I haven't got a single cent for 2 months and more
My channel is alive and I have some decent view
Is there anyone out there know what's going on ??
I live in Middle East, do you think that's gonna be a problem ?? Personally i don't think so :/

My CPM on average is $9

Help please :)

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're getting 60-120 views per video MAXIMUM and you're already putting ads on it and complaining?

Not to sound like a c**t but you've got the wrong attitude about YouTube.

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're getting 60-120 views per video MAXIMUM and you're already putting ads on it and complaining?

Not to sound like a c**t but you've got the wrong attitude about YouTube.
well I dont know how it really works
can you please explain it a little bit more :)
thanks so much tho

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
To keep it short and sweet. Basically it's around $1-2 every 1,000 views. So to make $20 you need 20,000 views. There are more threads that dwell deeper into making money but don't expect any money anytime soon. It's hard work and patience good luck

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To keep it short and sweet. Basically it's around $1-2 every 1,000 views. So to make $20 you need 20,000 views. There are more threads that dwell deeper into making money but don't expect any money anytime soon. It's hard work and patience good luck
So you say in a single video reaches 1000 views or total views of the channel ?
becuase at the moment I have over 2000 view
and I should have at least $0.5 :/

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
So you say in a single video reaches 1000 views or total views of the channel ?
becuase at the moment I have over 2000 view
and I should have at least $0.5 :/
A single video, google doesn't just take in views but also watch time as well. It's kind of confusing but after you research it and read other articles and find videos that explain it (Tim Schmoyer) it's easier. One of videos has 150 views, about, but I don't have the skippable ads enabled on that one only the small ones at the bottom and the sides. My other video only got 47 views but I put the skippable ads and I have .06 cents from that one. Sorry it's confusing as heck. I suggest watching videos from Tim he's really good at explaining things.

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A single video, google doesn't just take in views but also watch time as well. It's kind of confusing but after you research it and read other articles and find videos that explain it (Tim Schmoyer) it's easier. One of videos has 150 views, about, but I don't have the skippable ads enabled on that one only the small ones at the bottom and the sides. My other video only got 47 views but I put the skippable ads and I have .06 cents from that one. Sorry it's confusing as heck. I suggest watching videos from Tim he's really good at explaining things.
Do you have a specific video to tell me or over all of his videos

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's daily views across the whole channel that matter. According to SocialBlade ( ), you get an average of 7 views per day. Over 2 months, that's about 400 views. I'd have expected a few cents from that but it depends on where your views are from.
Wow , thanks alot, it makes sense now because what you said is actually true :)

Reactions: Crown