I dislike New Youtube

Hutch_Hawkeye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's going to take work to get my new channel going. It's such a different target than my main channel, I don't particularly want the cross over. It should be a good challenge though.

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
New creators like us don't have any advantages over old youtubers with all the new changes.
That's why we gotta stay with it long enough to become the old new tubers~
Haha brilliant. I actually went to your channel and subbed because I liked that comment so much. It reminded me of something Stan Laurel would say to Oliver Hardy (this is a reference that 99.9% won't get here). Well done.

Reactions: CrazyPUA

Hutch_Hawkeye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha brilliant. I actually went to your channel and subbed because I liked that comment so much. It reminded me of something Stan Laurel would say to Oliver Hardy (this is a reference that 99.9% won't get here). Well done.
and I just subbed yours. We should all sub each other. I get the laurel and hardy reference.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
video responses were abused a lot. I was a small channel and even I got a ton of response videos that had nothing to do with the original. They just wanted to view leech. Now just imagine big youtubers dealing with this.

Stan Laurel would say to Oliver Hardy (this is a reference that 99.9% won't get here). Well done.

what 99% oof people dont know that classic duo? I refuse to believe it

Reactions: WilliamRayWalters