I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING! :(

Nathan Haych

I feel like i've hit a wall!!! :(
any idea i think of.. when I try and visualise the video in my head it doesnt look that great.

Im a fashion stylist,So I want to make more fashion videos but i definitely DONT want the typical OOTD/Pickups/hauls/How to Style videos.

I LOVE capturing nice visuals thats pleasing to the eye, But I dont just want to stand in front of the camera and walk around!

Have a look at my videos so you can see the kind of visuals I like to capture and hit me with any ideas on how i could turn them into fashion films kinda things?

THANK YOU!! :D

make a spider diagram and just branch ideas out of it, chances are you will get someone.
Look at other youtube similar to you. you might see an idea you can put your own twist on

If you are short of ideas don't just upload something really unoriginal. Wait until a good idea comes around, because i am sure It will

make a spider diagram and just branch ideas out of it, chances are you will get someone.
Look at other youtube similar to you. you might see an idea you can put your own twist on
Ye that sounds like a plan!
I think spider diagrams/brainstorming will help for sure, thanks for that man!![DOUBLEPOST=1474328613,1474328531][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are short of ideas don't just upload something really unoriginal. Wait until a good idea comes around, because i am sure It will
100% in a bit of a perfectionist so I wont put anything out that i dont think is true to me

Really appreciate your comment man thank you

you could always do what i did in high school, and just sit down for 2 minutes, and write non-stop the first thing that comes to mind. See if that springs up anything that you can pull an idea from!

How about these ideas:
-Explore your local fashion scene.
-Go out and look for the best dressed people on the streets and ask them to participate in your video (You can do a review of their outfit)
-Make a short film about couture or your point of view about a trend.
-Talk about what's coming up next.
-Make a Top List of anything fashion related.
-Do a Timelapse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't make it unique, at least make it real. There aren't too many totally original ideas out there anyway, so just be authentic as possible and stay true to yourself. The worst is to fail while imitating someone else.

Take a few days away from creating videos and just ignore your channel for a day or two to refresh your mind. That tends to help me quite a bit :)

I always say to make the videos you want to see. So if you find yourself browsing around YouTube, thinking, "I wish someone would make something about X," then that's your next video idea!

Back