I can't seem to grow my channel?

I've been posting weekly for almost a year and I think it's good content. I promote a lot on social media and stuff but I cant seem to gain subs or views? Of course it's not about the numbers but i want to reach a larger audience. What am I doing wrong/what do i need to do? some feedback would be great x

Your SEO is a bit off, try adding more keywords, tags and a better description. May help a bit more and try editing your videos more, add funny stuff into it.

Your channel's been around 3 weeks and you've made 3 videos. The best thing you can do is make more content (and improve your content as your channel grows)! If you can add more light in your video, or at least brighten up your thumbnails a bit, that would help out the visual appeal a lot. Right now the lighting is a bit harsh, especially with the dark blue wall behind you. You don't have to spend money, you can just bring in some lamps or use window light.

You also want to do what iMSaiyan says:

Your SEO is a bit off, try adding more keywords, tags and a better description. May help a bit more and try editing your videos more, add funny stuff into it.

Best of luck growing your channel! It will take time, you're just starting out, so keep on working and improving and the growth will come. :)

Back