I can't get any views, comments, or subscribers.

Yettie

Reaction score
I made my account about a week and a half ago and have posted 4 videos. But I haven't got views, likes, comments or subscribers. I haven't even got dislikes. I don't know how to get noticed, I know I can't expect a lot of activity on my channel. But I have got none. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do. My channel name is Yettie and it's a gaming and tutorial channel. You won't find it by searching it. But on a mobile device type in Yettie, then click channels, and scroll down about 8 channels.

Thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciated.

Reactions: Brad Ledford

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol it's only been a week and a half.

I didn't get my first comment until like a month later

Yettie

Reaction score
Ok lol thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciated

Doomkey

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I made my account about a week and a half ago and have posted 4 videos. But I haven't got views, likes, comments or subscribers. I haven't even got dislikes. I don't know how to get noticed, I know I can't expect a lot of activity on my channel. But I have got none. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do. My channel name is Yettie and it's a gaming and tutorial channel. You won't find it by searching it. But on a mobile device type in Yettie, then click channels, and scroll down about 8 channels.

Thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciated.
Have you shared your channel with your friends at all? That's where I got my first viewers from. I also posted it on some Reddit forums every so often. YOu have to be patient though overall.

Wimbus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know how you feel, but I think you will have to give it more time. Also, your link isn't working.

Yettie

Reaction score
Thanks Ill sub to you too for the help. Also my link is working now.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Reviews & Channel Feedback Forum. ^_^

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well to start off, I'd get rid of the intro... annoying to see that everytime for 8 seconds- also to start off your video, your latest one. You spent 30 seconds say "This is my 2nd, no wait my 3rd? my 4th video?" over and over and over while running back and forth. Just do a very short intro and just play the game. Mostly all your videos describe what video it is, isn't it obvious by the title? I don't think you should waste time with all of that. Work on the commentary and how to really draw people in, in the first 10-15 seconds.