Matthew Autry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. I am Matthew Autry. I have been uploading videos for about 3 months now, and my views have stayed about the same. So I feel that I have hit a wall. My channel is vlogging. I love youtube, and I would like to keep doing it. So I feel the best way for me to do that, is to get feedback from other youtubers.
Thanks for reading this far. :)

Nikkinsaa97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone. I am Matthew Autry. I have been uploading videos for about 3 months now, and my views have stayed about the same. So I feel that I have hit a wall. My channel is vlogging. I love youtube, and I would like to keep doing it. So I feel the best way for me to do that, is to get feedback from other youtubers.
Thanks for reading this far. :)
Hello there!!! How are you??
I'm Nicole a youtube travel vlogger- I'm just starting too!!!
So I'm doing ok but what's really been helping me is tubebuddy!!!!
like this helps with my tags etc- I just went to one of your videos -randomly chose '2017 New Years Goals !!!!' and none of your tags are getting you views!!! with tubebuddy you can see how much competition and search each tag gets and so choose better tags for your video!!!! This is what i've been doing and it's been helping me!! just go back and change your tags and description!!!
Best of luck!!! :)

Reactions: Matthew Autry

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello! I would suggest using social media, I've just recently started socializing, following, replying etc etc with other creators and people and my followers have started increasing much faster than before when I was just trying to promote. Some of those people will want to subscribe to you.
Also like Nicole said, TubeBuddy is very handy and helpful. Its very easy to use as well.

Holydoom96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe spice it up a bit, like get someone else into one of the videos, chances are they will want people to see it as well, so they might share it to some new people, and it will help a bit with exposure, i aint really got much advice lol, since i think im at the same wall as you, but yeah try social media, get followers on those, and then later tell them you have a youtube channel, chances are they go check you out and sub if they like it.

Rayanne Henry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Matthew,my channel is pretty new,and I am finding it had being consistent,but I have notice my views and subs are going up when I upload videos under 15 minutes and frequent upload.

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You could do more interesting stuff, like instead of 4 minutes of video about you in a supermarket, you could do 1 minute of the most interesting parts, maybe tell some jokes, later recap it in an cool way? Cut out all the fluff, use better angles and yeah, just spice it up a bit. There are so many vloggers out there, massive amounts, watch what they do and then do it better.