Gaming I’m trying to make a big crab games collaboration video and possibly more in the future with other games!

Tae-Bop

Reaction score
Hello all! I’m trying to create a crab games video but it wouldn’t really be funny if it was just me and one other person. So why not make a big group? I just wanna make the video as obnoxious as possible and while myself can be pretty obnoxious it’ll be funnier if we had a full group just having fun being loud and making good content. Like I said for now I just wanna make a crab games video and make it somewhat of a series, but we can also do other big group games in the future once we’ve all gotten comfortable with each other. Let’s help each other grow and have fun at the same time people! Crab games is only on PC but again in the future we can make videos on all console platforms even vr, but that’ll take more planning and you have to contact me so we can get this idea rolling!

NO AGE OR MINIMAL SUB REQUIREMENTS NEEDED YOU JUST NEED A GOOD MIC AND WILLING TO DEAL WITH A LOT OF SCREAMING AND OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOR ALL IN GOOD FUN.

If you are interested please check my contact links below, I’ll also provide a link to my channel too. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

Channel link:

Contact info:
Discord: @21pac#3174
Instagram: __tae_bop__
Twitter: @tae_bop
PlayStation: Tae-Bop_yt
XBOX: TaeBop8779