How's my intro???

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been debating on wether I should leave the intro as it is or change it up. What do you guys think? Here's a link to the video where I have the newest intro:

The channel is about my 2 year olds Adventures and toys. Should I include his picture or is it fine how it is?

listed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It could do with some sort of updating . It kinda looks old fashion . It's a start I guess

Reactions: CelyD87

Derrick Toys

Happy Kids Happy Life!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi! I personally like to add vibrant colors and a picture to familiarize the viewers with the channel. I think it would look cute with his picture in the middle and your star logo behind him with brighter colors :)

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a very nice simple intro but I think it might be worth your time to invest in a slightly more exciting one that would help get people amped up for your video

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I personally like to add vibrant colors and a picture to familiarize the viewers with the channel. I think it would look cute with his picture in the middle and your star logo behind him with brighter colors :)
Thanks! Great idea. I was thinking of something similar. I will have to put in some creative work.

Reactions: Derrick Toys

Derrick Toys

Happy Kids Happy Life!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks! Great idea. I was thinking of something similar. I will have to put in some creative work.
Anytime we are learning together and creative work is what ranks us :) Try PicMonkey! Also make it a PNG so it's clear and easy to design. If you're looking to place logo on the thumbnail PNG is a must and will blend nicely - aka will just show the star blended with background and not the round circle with color.

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
I like it, but I feel it comes out of no where. What is nice about the intro is that it isn't over the top and it's plain simple and right to the point. If I were you I'd just put it in the beginning of the video instead of slightly after the video starts.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The music is really awesome and fits the vibe of your channel excellently, but I agree with TeraVex, I thought the footage of the whack-a-mole was the intro, and then the actual intro came out of nowhere!

Slyke Jets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ya I think everyone in here can defiantly agree that you have a really good simple intro going on that is defiantly not going take away viewers attention and make them leave! But it also do come out of no where! its not a bad thing, it just makes the viewer feel like the intro really shouldn't go there. So if you can really focus on making the intro not such a surprise in your videos I really think The intro itself can work out for you! and as you go along you can maybe make it more interesting depending on viewers comments and understanding if your intro has anything to do with your viewers staying of leaving! hope this helps:)